Santa legend

Santa legend

Luna lays in bed trying to sleep. Excitement fills her brain as she thinks of what day it is tomorrow. ITS CHRISTMAS!!! When Shen she was about to drift off into her dreamland, she here's a jingle. Faster than lightning she's sat up, staring out the window. To her surprise a man in a jolly red suit lands on her window cill. Excitement runs through her veins.  "Santa,Santa!" She whisper yells, ripping open the window allowing the man in. "You've been a naughty girl this year" he whispers. "N-no I haven't" she replies, almost certain. "That's not what I've been told" he chuckles, slowly walking towards her. Luna stands and thinks to herself, she has been good, right? Suddenly, the Santa doll at the side of her bed begins to play. The man in the suit starts fumbling in his sack. " Ne sees you when your sleeping, he knows when your awake, he knows when you've been bad or good, So. Be. Good. For. Goodness. Sake..." The song ended in a demonic voice, and Santa had found what he'd been looking for. That was how Luna died.

The next morning Luna's parents woke up to several presents at the end of their bed. They felt happy and impressed that their daughter had got them presents. When the opened the presents they thought of Luna, cried for Luna, and saw Luna, well her body parts anyway...