Bloody mary?

Ok so... A few years back my friends and I went into the girls toilets(we were in year 5) and didn't have anything to do. Suddenly my friend Alisha (moonshineduskrose ) came up with an idea that we should do Bloody Mary. Us being us(and because how bored we were) said why not. So we turned off all the lights and stood in front of the mirror(we couldn't have candles cos of how young we were). We stood in front of the mirrors and started to do the usual ritual. "Bloody Mary, Blood Mary, Bloody Mary!" We chanted in sync. Then we turned around and touched the floor. My friends decided that they were scared so we decided to leave.

The next day Alisha told us that Bloody Mary was watching her, as if she were being followed.this scared the hell out of everyone and we didn't hang out anymore (were friends now though ^•^). Alisha eventually dropped it and stopped being so weird about it(she still has her moments now 😂).

Yet from that day, in the girls toilets the hand dryer would randomly start up(even if the power was switched off), the taps would turn on, the lights would flicker(that could just be the electric though) and the toilets would flush on there own.

I don't know if it was Bloody Mary but the toilets in that school are definitely haunted...