Request 1 (14)

My daughter used to have an imaginary friend called Arabella. She's been friends with her for all the time we've lived in this house. It all started with fun and games, like hide the doll, and annoy mummy, I found it quite amusing. My daughter then began getting scared,always repeating the same number. 14,14,14, she used to say. She kept telling me that Arabella was telling her this number. I could see how scared she was getting so a started to try and move her away from her made up friend. After I had said this things began moving, like my ornaments, or paintings. Then came the knocks, 14 knocks, always coming from inside the walls. Then came the blood, always dripping from the attic, dripping onto the magnolia carpet. I began looking for new houses and trying to sell this one. That's when lights began smashing, and my daughter wouldn't speak much. The only thing she would say is 14. She became almost emotionless. One morning I found her hanging in the attic, and you could always here whispers, giggles. I obviously moved house, I now live alone in a one bedroom flat. The walls used to be white. They're now covered from top to bottom in blood. All saying the same thing, 14.

Requested by moonshineduskrose
Any good Ali?