I know you're awake

I've been lying down for hours now. It's 5:35AM and there's not much I can do. You know what the worst part of my situation is? I'm in the same room as my parents. They keep staring at me, and I can't help but look back, trying not to cry or scream. Their eyes are focused on me, fear still evident. The mouths gaping open. There's the strong scent of blood that makes want to gag.

Here's the thing, the second I make any hint that I'm awake, I'm totally fucked. I'll die because there's nobody to around to save me. I've been trying to think of an idea to escape, but the only thing I can think of is to rush to the door and run outside, scream for help and hope the neighbours help me. It's risky but I can't stay hear or I'll surely die. He's waiting for me to wake up and see his masterpiece.

Your probably wondering what's going on, I do get ahead of myself sometimes.

About an hour ago, I heard a scream from the other side of the house, I got up and went to check on the noise before realising I needed to use the bathroom. Instead of doing the smart thing first and investigating, I went to the bathroom instead. I could've gotten myself killed there and then because of my stupid actions, but I actually did my business and took a peek outside of the bathroom. There was blood on the carpet. I got worried and ran back to my room and hid under the covers like the pussy I am. I tried to convince my self to go back to sleep, as if it was some sort of messed up dream or something.

Then my bedroom door opened. Like the terrified child I was, I peek from under my blankets to see what was going on. I could see something dragging my dead parents into my room. It's not human, I can tell you that. It was hairless with no eyes and no clothing. It walked like a caveman, with its back slouched as it dragged my parents. But the thing was a lot smarter than a caveman, it was aware of what it was doing.

It propped my dad up on the edge of my bed, making him face me. It then put my mother in the chair and made her face me as well. It then started rubbing it's hands up against the wall; staining the walls with blood, then it drew a circle with the devils pentagram in it. The thing had made what it probably thought was a masterpiece. To finish it off, it scribbled a message onto the wall that I couldn't read in the darkness.

It then positioned itself under the bed, waiting to strike.

The scariest thing is now, my eyes have adjusted to the darkness, since then I can read the message on the wall. I don't want to look at it, because it's terrifying to think about, but I feel I need to see it before I die.

I peek at the creatures twisted masterpiece.

"I know you're awake."