Kidnapped by cannibals

I hesitantly exited my friends house, it's only 6pm but it's winter. The sky's covered by a pitch black blanket, I only have the moon for company. Getting out my headphones, I plugged them into my phone, cannibal by Ke$ha began to play.

I must've been half way home, maybe even further when I felt a gag wrap around my nose and mouth, it shortened my breathes until I eventually past out.

When I regained consciousness, I was surrounded by several people, each of them eating something that looked a lot like flesh. My whole body was numb. "We couldn't wait," chuckled one of the men, glancing down at my lower half. I followed his gaze to find my left leg chopped off mid thigh. I let out an alerted cry. "Don't worry, you won't be needing it," spoke another, mocking a reassuring tone.

"Why me?" I croaked. "It's nothing personal, just business," replied a man, walking into the giant room. "What are you going to do to me?" I asked, my voice cracking. "Well, first you'll be tenderised, then boils, or fried, depending on what we fancy, you'll only last us a short period of time but theirs always other people out there," replied the same man, licking his lips at the thought.

Tears of blood, blurred my eyesight, that's going to happen to me. Suddenly a little boy came to my side, he was probably about 10 or 11 years old. "Don't worry, you'll be dead for all that," he didn't smile or anything, he looked genuinely serious.

"Don't play with your food," scolded a women, probably his mother. The little boy now cracked a smile, starting to giggle. I began to feel pain in the remainders of my thigh.

A man wheeled in a huge tank, probably about a metre high, 2 metres long. "Let's start the slaughter then, electrocution is up first," he cheered.

I was picked up and hauled into the tank of water. Immense pain spread through my body, making me jerk back and forth and I sunk to the bottom. About 2000volts going through my body as well as drowning at the same time.

Suddenly everything stopped, no pain, a numb feeling. I stared down at my body, it was laying lifeless at the bottom of the tank. "No," screeched someone who must've have been the leader, "she can't be that weak," he grunted. "The electricity was to high," whimpered the little boy.

I watched myself being dragged out the tank, and someone began pumping on my chest, I felt a pull towards my body, I tried fighting it, but it was to strong. My eyes snapped open and the pain returned. "Next," ordered the leader.

I was tied to a chair, someone partially dried my hair, although it was still dripping wet when they finished. "I usually shave off the persons hair for this, but I'm feeling generous today, I'll let you keep it," he smirked.

I was dragged under a pipe, cold liquid began dripping onto my head. It got colder and colder until my head was on the verge of becoming numb. Suddenly the temperature changed, boiling water replaced the cold. I screamed in agony, wriggling around, trying to escape the burning water that was still dripping onto my head. Eventually it stopped, but my head still throbbed.

"Having fun yet?" Asked the leader, getting into my face. Me being me, spat at him. He jumped back, wiping it off. "You bitch," he growled. My head began to spin as I was yanked up. "You would've got pain relief for this," he muttered in my ear. "Finally, the dissection," cheered somebody. "Well shit," I muttered.

I was strapped to a table, my hair wet, my body still partially shaking, blisters forming on my head. A trolley was wheeled in, covered in all the equipment you would need for an operation.
My top and joggers were stripped off my body, leaving me only in pants and a bra.

The leader got a permanent marker and drew a line from my chest down to my stomach. He suddenly stopped. "Billy, come here a sec," he called. The little boy came forward. "Do you want to take one of her eyes out?" He asked him. "What if I do it wrong though?" He replied. "It won't matter," he soothed. I could see the woman at the back, tears came to her eyes and her chest swelled with pride. "These people are twisted" I thought out loud. "Keep your eyes open," muttered the boy. Before I could contemplate what he was doing, he had got my eye ball out. My scream came out bloodcurdling as the coppery substance trickled down my cheek. "Good boy, I told you it wouldn't go wrong,". Billy smiled, his dimples showing. How can I kid be so happy about causing someone so much pain?

My stomach was suddenly opened up, I tried to keep as still as possible, despite the blade that was sinking into my skin. "So up first, we will get take out the organs,". He smiled, pulling them out, I was in so much pain that it all began to feel numb, I was used to it by now, nothing was to severe. He then took out one of my lungs, making me gasp in the air. "Bye hon," someone whispered as my heart was dislodged, it killed me instantly.