1. Empty Classroom

CAROLINE

"So the testicles and ovaries are the main reason behind the reproduction of the majority of mammals. Now there might be--" My attention was diverted from Miss Chloe as Justin's hand rested on my thigh.

"Babe" he smiled gently stroking my thigh, sending shivers down my "You know you really shouldn't wear small skirts during Biology"

"And...why is that?" I asked trying to keep my voice firm.
"You know men are Biologically attracted to..." his hands trailed up under my skirt.

"Justin" I hissed. But I was kinda glad we took the bench at the far corner of the classroom.

"C'mon babe. You know you want me" he said rubbing my clït through my panties. I gritted my teeth and tried my best to not moan out loud. "You like that?" he whispered. I tried to nod. "Answer me"

"Ye-yes" I gasped. His thumb started rubbing rough circles on my clït, bringing up his index finger to pinch it occasionally. He suddenly added a finger inside my püssy and started pumping in and out.
"You want more babe? Huh?"
he asked and I nodded. He added another finger and started pumping in and out of my püssy. I could feel my seat wetten from my juices which were dripping out. Justin added a third finger inside and I nearly screamed but controlled it to a gasp. He had never done this before. He started curling his fingers, hitting my g-spot over and over and over. A familiar knot started forming at the pit of my stomach and as soon as I squinted my eyes close, Justin pulled out his hand smirking, leaving me unfinished. I growled frustrated and shot him daggers while he brought up his fingers to his lips, licking them clean as he tasted my excitement.
"You'll have to wait until the end of the class, Caroline" he smirked making me want to slap it right off his face

As soon as the class ends I jump out of my seat and wait anxiously as everyone heads out. As soon as everyone was gone, I ran up to lock the door and turn towards Justin.

"You...have to pay" I crooked two of my fingers and asked him to come over.
"Short skirt, tight shirt" he licked his lips "Damn Caroline. Your boobs might even fall off"

"We'll see to that" I start unbuttonning my shirt
"Fück me, Justin. Fück me senseless" I moaned.

"Mhmm...I could but...you have to do me a favour"
"And what is that?" I asked. He pulled out a chair and gestured me to sit. I went over and sat and looked at him questioningly.
"Touch yoursel" he ordered.
"But no one can please me like you" I whined.
"I don't know...cum hard or forget my dïck"

JUSTIN

I watched as Caroline hesitantly slid her hands down to her püssy. Playing with her clït sliding her slender fingers in and out of herself rapidly.

I slid out of my shirt and pulled my pants down along with my boxers, pulling out my hard member.

She smirked at the sight of my cöck before adding another finger inside herself, spreading her legs wide apart for me to see.

Her hard tits were so prominent through her shirt, I wanted to sink my teeth into them and make her scream my name.
I stroked my hard length with my hands as I watched her intently.

One of her hands went up to massage her left breast and pinched her nipples, twisting and turning them between her fingers. Her other hand went up from her püssy as she tasted herself. Fuck! I couldn't wait to slam her into next week.

Her fingers went back, this time playing with her clït and u-spot before thrusting inside harder than ever.
Her speed began increasing, going rougher by the second until her eyes squinted shut

"Justin...oh God!" she cried as her legs began shaking and her back arched, her bead falling backwards and I knew she was close.

I went faster and harder on my length, imagining her perfect lips wrapped around me and felt a knot in my stomach.
"Caroline! Caroline! Fuck!"
I moaned as we came undone at the same time. The next few moments were filled only with the sound of our breathing. Until she pounced at me.

CAROLINE

I jumped up towards Justin and slammed him against the wall.

"You've been a bitch, Justin" I growled "You thought you could honestly play around like that?" I smashed our lips together.

He smirked before carrying me to the teachers desk. He pulled off my skirt and soaked panties before rubbing his tip at my entrance.

"I want you to scream my name" he said sliding his tip over my slit repeatedly before slamming into me.

I wanted to scream out. He was huge.

"God! Justin! Yes! Yes!" I screamed as he kept hitting my g-spot.

"God why are you so tight?" He spoke through gritted teeth and continued to slam inside me.

His hand came up to squeeze one of my breasts as he sank his teeth into the other one making me pull at his hair in pleasure.

"Say my name" he slammed even harder and I saw stars.

How was he going so fast?

The knot in my stomach began forming once again.

"Justin I'll cu-um!" I cried.

"Hold it" he ordered slamming deeper and deeper.

"I can't"

"I said hold it" he said and his thrusts became sloppier and sloppier.

"Let it out baby" he moaned "Cum hard like you have never before" he squeezed my breasts even harder and my back arched off the desk and a moan escaped my lips as we both came at prescisely the same time.

"Justin! Oh! Justin!" I panted as he pulled out.

"Fuck" he cursed and bent down to lick me off "Mhmm babe you're sweet" he stood back up and pulled up his pants.

"You're such a beast!" I panted.

"Mmm" he licked his lips "Have we tried 69?"

"No"

"Lets get to that when we get home yeah?" he pressed his lips to mine.

Ugh I don't even wanna know how sore I'll be for the next whole week.

A/N

Hot hmm?

Requests are being taken.

Just PM me.

God I was literally wet while typing this. ;) ♡♡