35. Time Limit

By au-biebs on tumblr
----------------------------------------------

“(Y/N)!”

Pausing my American Horror Story rerun, I stood up and opened my bedroom door, “What?” I yelled back in response, annoyed.

“Will you come down here, please?”

My brother was having his ‘guys night’ whilst my parents were away for the weekend, so I took it upon myself to lock myself away in my room. He would’ve shooed me off anyway, so I saved myself the humiliation.

Raising my eyebrows at his request, I ran a hand through my hair before jogging down the stairs. I was in a pair of grey pyjama shorts and a cropped top, my fluffy socks making my pursuit into the living room a silent one. “Yes?”

“God, (Y/N), my friends are here – would you put some clothes on?” He whined, rolling his eyes.

My cheeks tinged pink in slight embarrassment at the fact that he’d just called me out in front of four of his friends, but I rolled my eyes in return to mask it, “I didn’t think my presence would be needed. Now, what do you want?”

His friends sniggered at my comment, but one person in particular caught my attention – Justin Bieber. His eyes raked over my body and I was somewhat self conscious, but flattered at the same time. I’d always thought he was sex on legs, but I assumed he didn’t pay me any mind, guess I was wrong.

“Well, sis. I was going to ask if you wanted anything from the store.” My brother said, putting sarcastic emphasis on the word 'sis’.

“How thoughtful of you, (Y/B/N).” I scoffed, “You can get me some sour patch kids, thanks.”

“Alright, come on boys.” He announced.

“Uhm, would you mind if I stayed here? I feel a bit shitty.” Justin spoke up before looking at me. However, his eyes looked away as soon as they set eyes on me.

“Only if you let me take your car.”

He chuckled and tossed him the keys, “Go careful, she’s special.”

The front door closed and I stood awkwardly in the living room, “You can sit down you know.” He smiled. Half returning it, I sat on the couch beside Justin, feeling myself get nervous under his stare.

“So how old are you now, (Y/N)?”

“Uhm… 18, why?”

He shuffled slightly closer to me and rested his hand on my bare thigh, my skin suddenly igniting, “Because I’ve alw–”

The front door reopened and he moved his palm away from me, “Forgot my wallet.” Tyler, another friend of (Y/B/N)’s, said, before exiting.

I turned back to look at Justin, who’s eyes had darkened significantly. “I’ve always been attracted to you, (Y/N). But I wanted to wait until you were older to tell you.”

My breath caught in my throat, this Greek God of a man is attracted to me?

“Y-you have?”

“Mhm… You know sometimes I leave the room when you come in?” I nodded, “It’s because I have to stop my mind from wandering.”

My cheeks heated up and his hand had returned to my thigh, slowly inching it’s way up, “You drive me crazy.”

I felt my arousal pool in my panties and I had to bite my lip to stop myself from whimpering. Justin noticed and he used his thumb to tug my lip from between my teeth, before leaning in. As his lips pressed to mine, I let out a quiet moan against his lips, causing him to lay me down on the couch. Settling between my legs, he pressed his crotch against mine, “See what you do to me, baby?”