30. Dirty Little Secret

By: twerkmejustin on tumblr
---------------------------------------------------------

“What are yo- Ew!"I yelled running out of his bedroom. I ran to the living room. I sat on the couch trying to erase the image of Justin pleasuring himself out of my head. He walked in here with his fist balled. "Wh-?” He wiped something white on my head. “Sumba."He said making me look at him confuse. I ran to the bathroom and looked into the mirror his sperm on my forehead. I wiped it off my face and then cleaned my face. I walked in there him laying on the couch naked scrolling through his phone. "You jack ass!"I yelled straddling him. "You mad?"He asked. I punched his shoulder making him laugh. "You hit softer than my little sister Jazzy."Ha laughed. I groaned balling my fist. "You shut up! You wipe your juice on me and think it’s okay!"I yelled.

I jumped off screaming as his now erection poked me. He started laughing. "We’ll every since you started turning me down for sex, I had to get it one way."He laughed. "Really? There are millions of girls. That want you."I sighed. "Oh, so your okay with me fucking other girls here? Oh, your the best."He smiled. "Ew, no! Put on some clothes, friend."I replied. "Blow me then I will."He smirked.

"Justin, no."I groaned. "Blow me away, to a secret place so far away."He sang. "How about no."I replied making him frown. He got up and walked towards me wrapping his arms around me pulling me into a hug. I moved back when he poked me. "Please, Sarah. That’s the least you could do. You have been here all day with me alone and well we you don’t want us to touch each other. "He sighed. "Is your brain full of porn?"I asked not really wanting to know the answer. "No, its full of naked images of you."He replied. "You perverted Bieber."I laughed. "You know you like it Sarah."He smirked.

"I know I will like you with some clothes on."I replied. "Why can’t you do this for me? I thought you were going to be there for me no matter what."He sighed. "I never said that. I know I won’t always be there for you like if someone talks shit about you but if its funny I can’t help but laugh."I smiled. He pouted crossing his arms. "Fine, but just wear clothes afterwards."I sighed. He smiled showing his white teeth. He sat on the couch and I sat on my feet in front of him. He bit his lip as I put my hands on his thighs. He grabbed the pillow let out a groan as I grabbed him.

He squeezed his eyes shut as I took out my tongue licking his pre-cum.  I put my mouth on his erection going all the way until he touched my back throat. I started pumping my hands on him fast making him curse. I started sucking him biting a little. I went to his balls and squeezed it a little, rubbing it softly stroking them in my hands. He cursed loudly arching his back as he balled my hair his eyes shut as he yelled my name. I swallowed his cum kinda enjoying the taste of it. Weird and gross right? He opened his eyes breathing heavy. "Lolly, That song is dedicated to you."He smiled. I blushed getting up pecking his lips. "Why thank you for telling me how much you love me and how much I mean to you. Very fancy way of showing it."I said with sarcasm. "Hey that song is nothing but the truth about you."He smiled making me roll my eyes. "I don’t want your Lolly, Bieber."I said sitting next to him. "Oh, come on. You know you want it."He smirked.

"That’s something that a rapist would say, Bieber."I chuckled. "Yeah, that’s exactly what Jerry does to your little tight whole."He smirked. I hit his shoulder playfully. "I’m tired of your pervertedness."I sighed. "You know you want it."He winked. "Get the sing out your head because its nothing but lies, Justin. I don’t want it."I replied. "That’s the first step, Denial."He laughed. "I’m out."I sighed getting up. He grabbed my wrist. "Jerry is lonely."He said serious. "Tell Jerry to wear some clothes."I replied rolling my eyes. He sighed. "Please?"He asked doing his puppy face. "Why are you so horny, today?"I asked. "I took the wrong drink. I put the pills in your drink this morning but I accidentally drunk it."He confessed. "Personal problem and why do you want me horny?"I asked him. He smirked at me like I’m suppose to know.

"Them pills wouldn’t make me want to fuck you, Bieber. I can fuck you right now without them."I bit my lip. "Yeah, sure. I don’t doubt you at all."He smirked. "Justin, you don’t need to doubt me, I’m not lying."I said crossing my arms. "Oh, yeah, sure. I believe you."He crossing his arms. I walked over to him and grabbed Jerry making him let out a groan trying to stand his ground. I rubbed the tip with my thumb as he got even harder. He tried keeping his eyes open and not say a word as I whispered dirty things in his ear. I stepped on my tippy toes and kissed his lips grabbing him tighter. He struggled trying to hold in his moans. "Why don’t you just meet me in my room and you really want to find out."I whispered seductively before walking up the stairs like a goddess. I heard his foot steps behind me the whole time making me smile. I got to my room and closed the blinds before taking off my clothes. "So, you think, I won’t? Well you haven’t met me before."I smirked walking over to him.

His lips parted as he watched me not saying anything just watching. I straddled him sitting right in front of Jerry. Justin gulped as he watched me. I smirked and pressed my lips on his making him kiss back. I pulled away. I got up and pushed him onto the bed. He laid there watching me with Jerry standing tall. "Fuck me, Bieber."I whispered. He got on his knees putting opening my ass with his hands. He went in all the way making me moan loudly grabbing the cover. I moaned as he started thrusting at a fast speed hitting me in the right place every time. I closed my eyes as I felt I was on my high. He started slapping my ass going even deeper moaning my name loud. "Ju- I fuck, Justin, almost shit, I’m almost there, fuck!"I yelled. He started giving me hard sloppy thrust. "Justin!"I yelled cuming. He came also stopping slowly. He tried catching his breath as he pulled out of me. I did also laying up there next to him. He quickly got on top of me kissing my neck. I bit my lip to hold in a moan. He found my sweet spot making me moan his name. He went to my collar bone kissing me sweetly. I grasp as he kissed my clit softly. I closed my eyes and wiggled impatient.

"You like that, baby? You like it when I pleasure you?"He asked putting his fingers on my clit after spreading my legs. I grasp holding onto the cover. "Y-Yes, Justin, I love it."I moaned. He chuckled before placing his tongue on me licking me very slowly. "I’m sorry, Justin. Just please, don’t tease me. I do want to fuck you, j-just don’t tease, please."I begged. He chuckled lightly before licking me hard and fast. I moaned moving my body. "Stay still."He said against me making me moan loudly. "Ju-Justin, I’m, ah, Jus-Justin. Baby, I-I J-Justin. Baby, Baby, I’m g-going t..to Justin! Ah, Justin, Ah!"I yelled as he stuck himself in me with out warning. He started thrusting making me close my eyes from all this pleasure he gave me.

"J-Justin, baby, Justin. F-Faster, h-harder, I-I want to f-feel you."I moaned. He did what I said making me moan loudly grabbing onto the pillows. I closed my eyes not being able to open them throw all he was giving me. I moaned as I felt the knot in my stomach not wanting.the.pleasure to end.

"J-Justin I-I’m about to cum!"I yelled. "Cum for me!"He moaned getting even sloppier. I closed my eyes arching my back as I cam screaming his name also. I sighed laying down. He soon came then pulled out laying next to me.

He wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me back to him. I wrapped my arm around his arm and closed my eyes kissing his arm.