9. Sexual Frustration

By smutmeup on tumblr
_______________________________

Ariana's POV:

It was Justin & I's 1 year anniversary today & Justin made plans for us to go to a fancy restaurant for dinner. He was always the romantic, if you ask me but I loved it.
I didn't know what all to do for it - well I did. I was gonna do him. it's been 1 whole year of kissing and touching and the sexual frustration was getting the best of me. The worst part about it is; I don't wanna make love. I want to f*%k. Hard. Rough. Pure F*%king.

Justin's POV:

*Dinner*

Tonight was the night of romance. I wanted to show her how much I appreciated her and loved her.
She looked amazing. She was wearing black lacy see through dress with match black heels. Maybe tonight would be the night it would come off.

---*Later on*---
We were having a great time and Just then Ariana leaned across the table and whispered " Hotel now? " in the most sexiest voice I have ever heard.
That got me more excited than I have ever been and I immediately called over for the check.

Ariana's POV:

I tried to control my self but the way he looked at me made me so wet in my core. I just wanted him to rip every piece of clothing I had on- not much might I add.

We got to the hotel room and he just turned to me and picked me up only to be thrown on the bed. He started taking off his clothes teasingly slow so I hopped up and ripped open his shirt to be discarded to the ground. Same with his pants.
He grabbed my thighs for me to wrap my legs around him and squeezed my ass. That's when I was done. I needed him in me.
"I need you" I whispered to him.

Justin's POV:

I couldn't tease her anymore so I slammed my hard on in her tight wet pussy as she screamed out in ecstasy. "Oh Justin , Ahh" she screamed in my ear while I groaned in return squeezing her plump ass. Shifting her legs, she gets on top to ride me and I groan out "Oh Fuck Ari!" She grinds her tight pussy on my hardened member. I take her by her hips and forcefully shove her down on my dick and keep her going up and down bobbing while her Breast do the same. I grab one with my hand and take the other in my mouth flickering my tongue on and around her nipple, listening to her moaning, I get even harder if it was even possible.
Flipping her over I hear her breathing heavily in my ear but even heavier as I pull out and get of my knees to please her even more. "Baby please.. " she groans to me. Instead of answering her, I begin to lick her entrance
"Oh fuck, please don't stop, oh fuck," she moans out. Ari reaches her hand out to rub her clit but I swiftly move it out the way to suck it instead. Rubbing my own shaft, I stick my tongue in and out of her already wet pussy. Finally putting her out of her "misery", I stick two fingers in her soaking wet, dripping pussy curling my finger in her pounding in her so hard til she's shaking.
"Ohhh I'm gonna cumm!!" she yells to me but I quickly just respond with "Not til I tell you to." I pull my fingers out to be confronted with a frustrated Ariana, her body shaking and sweaty.

Ariana's POV:

"Ohhh I'm gonna cumm!!" I yell to Justin to ensure he doesn't stop. I feel I'm on my verge when he pulls his fingers out when saying "Not Til I tell you to." . I sit up frustrated with was he was doing to me when cut off in thought as he slams his member deep in me, causing me to yelp in glee! his thrust got faster as his grunts got louder "Oh Fuck Arii " he screams to me bringing me to my brink. I get his hint when he grabs my hips and brings me closer to him " On 3 " he grunts in my neck . "1" he counts "2" and I'm shaking now. "3!" he yells and I finally come to my release along with me screaming " Justinnnnn" . he slouches over my shoulder still in me hard.

"Don't you wanna clean me up, babe?" I ask ready for round 2.