Chapter 3

Hey guys. Uhm are the chapters confusing? I already edited it because the author's note must come first before the chapter 1. Omg. Hehe. And i have a correction on Chapter 2. It must be "To make her FEEL beautiful" . It's on the first paragraph of Jungkook's pov.
And please guys kindly vote. Wahahaha. Loveyou! Keep on reading.

_←-_-b%>_<%^_^||←_←-_-!*^▁^*←_←

<Sue's POV>

Since that day when Jungkook visited me for the first time, we never stopped chatting. I used to be bored here inside my room but now, not anymore. He can't be with me all the time because he has a very busy schedule. He's a star and he's been managing his time especially now that he has agreed to my parents to be with me.

Did my parents pay him?

Should i ask him? It's okay i guess.

Anyway i'm scheduled to have my chemotherapy tomorrow. Now this is real cancer. Haha.

<Jungkook's POV>

"Kookie, how do you manage your time? Do you even sleep?" - Hoseok hyung asked in a worried tone.

The real thing is, i wake up every 4 in the morning to practice on my own until 6am. That's when my hyungs wake up to practice too. So i practice with them until 9 or 12. But when i have to visit Sue, i only practice with them until 10 and visit Sue after that. I really have to work hard on rehearsals especially now that i have Sue as a part of my schedule. I don't regret anything. I wanna be with her...

Even for a short time.

While she's still alive.

"I sleep hyung. " i just answered.

"Who's that girl anyway?" -Jimin hyung asked

"A cancer patient, and i have to be with her while she's still alive" i answered

"Kookie don't get too attached" suga hyung told me

"Wow it's a miracle you finally cared hyung" - V hyung joked

"V!" -rapmon hyung scolded

"He lost his swag for a second" -jin hyung

"Now i'm back to my swag, i don't care, i don't give a sh" -suga hyung

"Why can't i get attached?" I asked

"You'll get hurt, you're not even sure if she's gonna survive or not, even her family aren't sure that's why they asked you to accompany her, to make her happy while she's still alive" -rapmon hyung

"I know" i simply answered but deep inside i felt pain and pity for her, since i met her, i'm not ready to face the day of her death.

-_-b←_←^_^¦¦¦←_←-_-!*^▁^*^_^||←_←

I'm on the way to the hospital now. She told me earlier that it was her schedule for chemotherapy..

So that means....

She's bald now...

Leukemia really ruined her beauty... no matter what i'll make her feel beautiful.

I opened the door of her room and i was shocked when i saw a little girl come out of her room. She was like 9 or 10, and i'm pretty sure she's a cancer patient too because she's bald and wearing a pink bandana on her head. She's pretty too. She's carrying with her a doll.

"Bye Suzy unnie!" She yelled as she stood at door then looked at me

"Hi oppa!" She waved her hand and finally left. I waved my hand too and smiled at her.
I entered the room and noticed suzy covering her face with pillow. I can't even see her.

"Jungkook, please leave"

"Why? Isn't it my schedule to visit you today?"

"It's really embarrassing Jungkook. I'm ugly now and..."

"Bald?" I finished the sentence for her. I know. I just want her to feel confident around me.

"Yeah. I'm bald now and very ugly. Why do i need to have this chemotherapy? I'm going to die anyway" she said in a grumpy voice while taking away the pillow from her face. I can see her now.

"Sue?"

"What?!"

"You're very beautiful" i stared at her.

"W-what?"

"You are very beautiful Sue"

<Sue's POV>

I'm ready to die so i don't actually get the point of having this chemotherapy.

*flashback*

"Hey little girl what are you doing here inside my room? Are you lost?" I asked the suddenly entered my room.

"Yeah unnie. I was kinda lost. Whooaa you had chemo too?" The girl noticed

"Uh yeah. Hehe. What's your name?"

"I'm Roo, how about you unnie?"

"I'm Sue, your doll is really cute, hey do you like Kpop?"

"A little . But i don't know any of the kpop stars, i'm into Barbie. Why?"

"nothing. hehe. I'd like to ask you a favor soon"

*end of flashback*

When Jungkook told me i'm beautiful, i blushed crimson red.

"I forgot to give you this" he spoke again

He handed me a flower. I little flower. A white one.

"Thanks. Why you give me this?"

"It's look like you. Pale, but pretty" and we both laughed.

We spent hours inside my room.

I knew i fell asleep and woke up again seeing him asleep too. He must be really tired now that i'm already a part of his schedule.

Jungkook i've accepted death already. Please don't make it harder for me.