CHAPTER 7

<No one's POV>

As the days passed, those signs of Sue's near death were occurring day by day. Sometimes she would wake up forgetting who Jungkook was, and after a few minutes she would remember it by herself. She sleeps a lot. She also got really thin and pale. She can't do things by herself anymore. Jungkook needed to be there for her all the time. Jungkook would leave for his rehearsals when Sue is asleep.

Well for Jungkook, he actually wanted to stay beside Sue all the time but his career is also important so he had no choice. Jungkook didn't even have proper sleep since that incident happened, he can only sleep at the sofa beside Sue's bed when Sue is asleep. He even cries a lot but he doesn't let Sue see him crying. He just wants to be beside Sue to see how she is.

<Sue's POV>

I woke up just now and I felt really confused earlier where I am, but now I know I'm in my hospital room. It's a first, waking up without seeing Jungkook sleeping in the sofa. I guess he left for rehearsals. He really has to rehearse now because he spends most of his time here in the hospital.

After a few minutes of waking up, Roo entered my room. I wanted to visit her on her room but I can't because I feel really weak. Good thing she visited me now. Finally I can ask her this favor.

*flashback*

"Hi Roo" I greeted her.

"Hi unnie. How are you? " she asked

"Not okay. I guess I'm gonna die soon, look at me, I look like a zombie"

And a tear fell from her eyes

"Why are you crying?" I asked

"Does this mean I'm gonna die too?"

"No Roo, you're still young, your family discovered your cancer in the early stage, you're really lucky, but me? It's too late"

"Unnie? I feel really sad right now"

"Don't be. Roo? I have a favor, please do this for me. "

*end of flashback*

Remembering what happened earlier made me sob. I hate thinking about death.

<Jungkook's POV>

Today I left Sue for a little while, not to rehearse, but to work on something I have planned for her.

Now this is it..

I entered her room..

"Hey baby" I greeted her. She still look very beautiful in my eyes.

"I'm okay, as usual, how was your rehearsal?" she asked.

"Fine, I missed you" I lied about the rehearsal because I actually didn't rehearse

"You should get used to that" she said which I felt a little pain. I knew what she meant

"Don't say that, come on, come with me" I said as I took her wheelchair

"Where are you taking me?" she asked

"You'll see" I answered while carrying her to her wheelchair

I blindfolded her. I was actually planning to surprise her.

"What is this Jungkook?"

"Ssssshhhh" I just answered to keep her quiet.

Now we're already here in this garden. This is still part of the hospital but I asked some help to get this spot decorated a little. A simple date to be exact since I can't take her out to the city.

I removed the blindfold off her eyes. She smiled when she saw the view of the garden, filled with flowers and stuff.

"Jungkook, you made all these?"

"Yeah, and some help with the other workers. Hehe"

"It's beautiful"

"I'm glad you liked it; remember when you said that you didn't know how it feels like to be surprised with a date? Well now I want you to know how it feels"

"It feels like having butterflies in my tummy"

I smiled with her answer and kissed her.

"I love you Sue"

"I love you too"

"Will you marry me?"

She looked at me with her wide teary eyes.

"Are you serious?" She asked

"I am, will you?"

"I will" and we both cried. We both know the reason why we're crying. It's because our happy-ever-after with our soon to be children ain't gonna happen. Never gonna happen.

I held her hand and kissed it while I'm kneeling in front of her. I took the diamond ring out of my pocket and put it in her ring finger. I gave her the other ring and let her put it in my ring finger too.

We both embraced each other. At that moment we tried to forget about her death. We just talked and talked about plans in the future. Plans that will never happen. Plans that I can't imagine without her.