GRAND FINALE

<Jungkook's POV>

"Hey Kookie we better get going, come on! Your room's a mess!" -Jin

I'm not going. I'm not in the mood" I answered back

"Are you crazy?! Come on get up there!" Jin hyung scolded me while pulling me out of the bed. I'm really not in the mood to get up. I just wanna lie here in my bed forever. My life ends here.

When I closed my eyes once again I felt a sudden punch on my stomach. It was J-Hope hyung.

"For Pete's sake, help yourself Jungkook! Your life doesn't end here! I know, we know how you feel but you weren't thinking how worried we are for you! You wanna kill yourself? Then fine! But please think of other people around you! You seem to have forgotten about them! You don't even eat! You don't even talk! All of us are going insane!" After saying those words he walked out of the room and slammed the door. I didn't even hear everything he told me. I'm lifeless now. I'm just alive because my heart beats.

"Come on Kookie get up. Please" -Jin hyung said while helping me get up the bed. He patted my back and walked out of the door.

After a few minutes of getting ready, we finally rode the van with our manager. I know where we're heading to and I'm not ready to go there yet. Right now, I just wanna jump off the cliff. That's it.

"Did you bring the flowers V?" Rapmon hyung asked.

"Yeah" V hyung answered.

Jimin hyung patted my back and smiled at me, I just faked a smile at him.

As we arrived to where we were heading, tears started falling from my eyes. I don't want to get off the van. I don't want to remember that worst nightmare of my life.

"Kookie!" J-Hope hyung called me from outside

"No, you go. I'll just stay here" I answered

"No! You're coming with us!" Rapmon hyung scolded me and pulled me out of the van

I fought back because I don't want to get out but the 6 of them against 1, I just can't do anything. I had no choice but to get off the van. I was crying, because the memories from that worst nightmare all came back to. As if it's occurring again.

We walked and finally arrived to the exact spot. I knelt down and cried even more. I just can't handle the pain anymore.

*flashback*

"Wow" I said when I saw her wearing that pink dress for the first time

"Do you like it?" She asked

"Yeah. I like it, but the hospital gown suits you more" I joked

He punched me lightly then I held her hand

"Can I have this dance?" I asked

"What If I fall, my legs are weak" she answered

"I'll catch you, I have these biceps remember?" I joked again and we both laughed

We danced and danced.

"I love you" she said

Then suddenly her eyes closed as she collapsed in my arms. I got hysterical because she just collapsed like that all of a sudden. I cried for help

"Nurse! Nurse!!" I screamed loudly so they would hear. I was going crazy I didn't know what to do.

Finally the nurse heard me and she entered the room, when she saw us, she went out to call the doctor.

After a few seconds the doctor and some of the nurses responded. They let me out of the room. I didn't want to go out but there's nothing I could do about it. The nurses had to push me out of the door. I called Sue's mom. I wasn't able to say the words I had to say, I just cried on the phone, then they already knew what that meant. They rushed to the hospital as soon as they got the call from me.