Chapter 4

Sorry for not updating so long guys.. hehehhe.. but now I'm updating, loveyou! Keep on reading!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
<Jungkook's POV>

It's been months when I met first met Sue. I have been visiting her a lot to take care of her and have fun with her. I've been seeing her laugh a lot now. And i'm glad to know that she's laughing because of me. For the last days of her life, i knew i made her happy, and i have no regrets. No matter how stressed and tired i am, i would still choose to do this every day.

I fell with love with her easily. I know this isn't pity. I love her, for who she is... Even this love could hurt me a million times, knowing that she can't stay with me forever.

*flashback*

"Sue?"

"Hmm?"

"What if...."
"What?"

"What if... you fall in love with someone as of this moment... what are you going to do?"

"Tell him I love him before I die"

"Are you really looking forward to that?"

"I told you I don't want false hopes"

"Sue?"

"What? You keep on calling my name hahahaha"

"Well uhm... Sue, i.. I want you to live, please live... atleast for me?"

"What is that thing you feel about me? Is that pity?"

"No, Sue I love you"

"Jungkook I'm gonna die soon" when she said that, tears fell from my eyes.. I don't want to lose her.

"Letting you love me would make me so selfish" she said

"I don't care" I answered

"Jungkook please don't cry"

"How could I not cry Sue? Knowing that anytime soon you're gonna die without knowing if you feel the same way about me and it hurts like hell because I can't sleep at night thinking that maybe I couldn't see you anymore tomorrow and maybe..." I got hysterical while talking

"Jungkook I feel the same way! I'm not just a simple fan Jungkook! I love your group, I love your music, and especially YOU! Did you really think I was okay with this??? Damn this Leukemia! I can't marry anymore, I can't have kids, I can't raise them, because I'm gonna die! I hated this cancer and I want it out of my body! I'm afraid to die Jungkook! I'm afraid of death! More than you are!"

"I'm afraid of losing you Sue! That's all I know" After I said those words I just kissed her. I didn't stop. She responded to the kiss and we both embraced each other.

*end of flashback*

"Hey Jungkook, what are you thinking about? You've been silent, we were talking to you" - JHope hyung exclaimed

"He got attached" -Suga

"what?" V

"I know what he's talking about" Jin

"Me too" -Jimin

"Jungkook? Is it true?" -Rapmon

"Is it really wrong?" I asked them

"No... it's just...." Jin hyung

"What?" I asked again

"You knew the situation... but you weren't able to stop your feelings" -Rapmon hyung explained

"hyung... it just happened" I said

"It already happened there's nothing he could do about it. It's love" -Jhope hyung

"Don't worry, we'll be here for you anyway when it's already time for you to move on" -V

"Taehyung!" -Jin hyung scolded V

"Sorry..." -V

V hyung's right, the time will come that I would have to move on... but I'm still hoping for the progress of Sue's health..

<Sue's POV>

"Mom? Did you pay BigHit or Jungkook to stay with me?"

"Well we were about to but Jungkook refused, he wanted to help, he wanted to be with you in his own will, and that made me like him. No wonder you're an avid fan of Jungkook sweetie, now I understand why" My mom explained.

"Yeah mom. He's really great. I admire him a lot, if only I could live longer, I wanna marry him"

"sweetie listen, you're gonna live okay? Don't lose hope" mom held my hand.

Somehow I felt happy, knowing that I have a chance to live but I don't want to expect.

After Jungkook and I kissed that night, I felt awesome and really inlove, but the other side of me was afraid, I am afraid of what might happen to him when I'm already gone.