Chapter 8

<Jungkook's POV>

I'm on my rehearsal right now, and in the middle of it, we decided to take a break since my hyungs noticed that I was not in the mood to do anything.

"Kookie, what's wrong?" JHope hyung asked

"Sue, it's already happening" I answered

"She's pregnant?!" V hyung exclaimed

"Taehyung!" Rapmon hyung scolded

"She's dying?" -Suga

And I nodded. I don't wanna hear those kind of words but it's the truth. I might as well accept it.

Jimin and Jin hyung couldn't even talk and the both of them were just sighing.

"Hey what if we visit Sue? All 7 of us?" V hyung suggested

"Yeah why not, she's an ARMY right?" -JHope

"Yeah" I answered. I have thought about it and it's exactly a good idea.

"Isn't she looking for you right now?" Jin hyung finally spoke

"She's asleep, I never leave her when she's awake" I answered

"That.Is.So.Sweet." -Jimin

I just looked at Jimin hyung and smiled at him. Yeah it was sweet, but for me, my efforts will never be enough if I can't make her live since I don't have the superpowers to cure her disease, I mean it's not my responsibility, but I'm blaming myself. I'm going crazy.

After that, I and my hyungs decided to go visit Sue. Sue will be very happy to see them I'm sure.

We entered her room and we found her asleep. We decided not to disturb her. My hyungs sat themselves at the large table inside the room, and I went near Sue to check on her. I caressed her face and she woke up.

"Hi" I said

"Hey" she answered back with a smile

"You have visitors"

"Who?" she asked

I smiled and helped her sit in her bed. Then she saw my hyungs and they all smiled at her and greeted her. I can see happiness in Sue's eyes. Once again, I made her happy. Thanks to V hyung who suggested this idea.

My hyungs went near her and shook hands with her. Sue was very happy to have finally seen the members of BTS; her favorite boy band.

We sang for her and she kept on clapping her hands. She was so happy. V hyung and JHope hyung made funny faces which made Sue laugh a lot. I'm glad that she's enjoying. Jin hyung did his so-called-dance which is the traffic enforcer dance since he's the dancing machine (HAHA) , Rapmon hyung did his cramping dance. We were so noisy inside the room.

The nurse entered her room and smiled at us. Jin hyung asked the nurse to take a picture of us and the nurse agreed.

The hyungs already left because they were so tired, and I stayed here in the hospital to be with Sue.

"Jungkook?"

"yeah?"

"Have you ever seen me wearing other clothes aside from this hospital gown?" she asked. I haven't seen her wear anything other than that hospital gown.

"Haha, isn't it funny Sue? I haven't." I answered while laughing a bit.

"Jungkook?"

"You kept on calling my name Sue" I joked

"Seriously Jungkook, can you buy me a lollipop?" She asked

"Lollipop? Why all of a sudden?" I asked confused

"The last time I ate lollipop was when I saw you sitting there in that couch for the first time" she answered

"Oh okay, I'll go buy, just wait here okay?" I smiled and kissed her forehead

"Okay"

And so I left her room.

<Sue's POV>

Finally Jungkook left and I asked the nurse for help so I could wear that pink dress I have. I wanted to do this for him because I wanted to surprise him when he gets back.

I've been feeling really dizzy now. I mean I feel dizzy a lot but this dizziness I'm feeling right now is way too terrible than before; but I have to endure this.

After a few minutes, I heard the door open, then I saw Jungkook enter bringing a bag of lollipops. I know he just bought that inside the hospital cafeteria, since he can't go outside. Wow. When he saw me he was so shocked. Maybe because it was his first time seeing me wearing different clothes.

"Wow" he said while looking at me. I just smiled at him.

"Do you like it?" I asked him

"Yeah. I like it, but the hospital gown suits you more" he joked

I punched him lightly. And he held my hand.

"Can I have this dance?" he asked

"What If I fall, my legs are weak" I answered

"I'll catch you, I have these biceps remember?" and we both laughed.

We danced and danced.

"I love you" I said

Then I don't know what happened next.