-1-

Hey Wattpaders! :)

This is my new story, and I'm super excited for it! Just to clarify before any of you ask, it's not a Dylan O'Brien fan-fiction, he's just who I pictured as the main character Adam Mitchell. So yeah, here's chapter one! :) Hope you enjoy it!

I worked hard on it, and I want you to enjoy and give my feedback! :D

What do you think of Amelia, Maya, Kayla and Luke? 

Love you guys, and Stone Cold by Demi Lovato is at the side > 

Nina Dobrev will play as Amelia Knight and Dylan O'Brien as Adam Mitchell.

Enjoy chapter one, love you! <3 Hugs and Kisses,

--Abbie xoxo

            I groan as my best friend Kayla and Maya drag me out of bed, my laptop is pressed against my lower abdomen, and I cringe. I yelp out, before I clutch 'Justin' with my life. Yes, I've named my laptop, because it pretty much sums' up my life.

Maya swears many words under her breath, before Kayla snickers and looks at me, "Maya and I want to go to a football match to see Connor play" She said to me, for what felt like the twentieth time today.

I shrug my shoulders, "You and Maya go see your boyfriends then, why do I have to come with use?" I ask them, before I then ease out of their grip.

Kayla gives me a serious look, while Maya looks at me in shock, "You're our best friend, and you have to come with us!" She exaggerates to me.

I couldn't help but laugh at them, "Okay, okay! I'll come with you, just on one condition" I said to them.

They scrunched their eyebrows in confusion, "What condition?" they both asked me at the same time.

The look they gave me was enough to make me laugh, "One of you have to drive me home" I said to them, they nod their heads, "You better, other-wise I'll make sure you never forgot it" I warn them, before I load Justin again.

I hear them sigh before they emerge from my bedroom, I then smile in relief before I then go back onto Wattpad, I then write some more of Emily and Edward. They have just meet in a coffee shop, what can I say? I'm a sucker for romance books. I then get sucked into my own universe.

She sighs, her hair slightly damped covered in white snow, from just being outside, the weather is horrible and cold. Ever since her Mother left her and Ellie, she has had to defend for herself and also make herself move house and get a good job to provide for her family. And, right now, things weren't working out as well.

Opening the coffee shop, the door makes a 'jingle' sound as she enters. It isn't jam packed, but there are some people still in the shop. She looks up to see a tall build lowering over the counter, he seems to be about 6'3. His brown hair is slicked back by his hands running over it multiple times.

He has his uniform on, when she squints her eye, the name tag reads 'Edward'. He looks up at me and smiles, "Hey, cold weather isn't it?" He asks' me, before rubbing his hands together.

She nods her head, "Yeah, I guess it is. Can I have a hot chocolate?" She asks' him.

He smiles at her, "Yeah, sure. Tall, Medium or small?" He looks at her.

Her lips turn up into a smile, but she managed to keep it hidden, "What would you recommend?" She asks' him, her heart racing, and she didn't know why.

"Excuse me, but can you hurry up? People have to be places" A woman from behind her snaps at her, Emily frowns before she steps out of the way, before mumbling a sorry to the woman. She smirks in satisfaction, Emily seemed to be bothered by this, and couldn't get it out of her mind.