-7- (Violence, Mature)

Hey Wattpaders! :)

So here is chapter seven as promised! I hope you enjoy it, well this chapter is pretty deep and dark. I think if your not into violence or threats or any type of rape violence, then don't read near the end. It has threats and people pushing themselves onto other people. I can handle it, I'm not sick or anything. I just wanted to put this idea out to the public, that it's wrong.

I'm sorry if you don't like violence and doesn't have a strong stomach. I hope you enjoy the next chapters to come. I just wanted to put out also that Amelia is a strong person, and yes, she's still a virgin. She wants to wait for the right person to come along as mentioned. 

Also, I'm sorry for such the late update. I had sort of a writer's block, but it's gone. And I'm also revising for Christmas exams coming up :( But then we get off for Christmas break :D

Hopefully for those weak stomachs, you'll enjoy the more romantic side soon ;)

What did you think of Maya and Amelia's fight? Think she over-reacted? Let me know below!

Sorry again, Hugs and Kisses,

--Abbie xoxo

Chapter Seven:

          The minute I enter the apartment, a whaff of a strong smell hits me full on force. As I shut the door, I hear laughter. Maya's laughter. What's she doing here? Sighing, I then walk from the front door and down the hallway where her bedroom door is, knocking on the door, I don't wait for a response. Pushing the door open, Maya is huddled next to Luke smoking weed.

The minute the door is opened, they both look up, horrified that I walked in. They have guilty written all over their faces, Luke looks at me. "Shit!" Maya swears under her breath.

I'm disgusted and ashamed that I could ever be friends with her? "So now you're smoking in the apartment?" I ask her, she opens her mouth to speak but Luke does that for her.

I glare at him. "It's not your room is it?" He said back to me.

Looking at him, I just wanted to deck him in the face. "Luke, no-one asked you to speak. And actually, I pay the rent so technically all the rooms in this apartment is mines. So why don't you leave, so Maya and I can . . . chat" I said to him.

He looks down at Maya, who tries to stand up and falls back down, and she giggles. Luke then turns around and walks out of the bedroom, a minute later the front door slams shut. The minute the door is shut, I turn around to face Maya who is leaning against her window, continuing to smoke. "Are you kidding me? You still continue to smoke!" I yell at her.

She turns around. "Yes, I smoke. Problem? No, because it's not your problem to take care of. Fuck off Amelia, no-one wants you here. Certainly not me!" She yells back.

I laugh in her face, she frowns. "Okay, leave this apartment now then. See how well you do out in the streets? Get shit faced, just don't involve me or Kayla. You don't deserve us, you deserve Luke who only wants to fucks you. He doesn't even love you, he just wants someone to toy with until someone or something better comes along!" I yell in her face, I sigh before I turn around and I slam her door with all I got.

I'm so done with her, if she wants to ruin her life, let her. When she comes running to me, I won't help her. She wanted this, I'll let her. Yeah, I might have been harsh but she deserves it. She needs to know that Kayla and I won't stand for drugs being taken in this house.