-14-

Hey Wattpaders! :)

Hope you enjoy this chapter because you could say a lot happens :P Amelia and Adam's time now which I'm excited to write and I'm also bringing out a new book now! It won't be on my profile till after this is posted! 

Not much to say, sorry for the late update! They could be later than usual since starting from now I'll be working on two books, which I'm excited for. I don't know how well this will turn out, updating two books but I'll try make it work! And if it doesn't work then I'll remove my new book from my profile and upload it again when I'm done this story.

What do you think is going on in Kayla's head? What about Amelia and Adam meeting again?

Leave your thoughts down below and picture of Amelia's dress to the side >>

Hugs and Kisses,

--Abbie xoxo

Chapter Fourteen;

          Kayla's face falls as Connor stands at the hands, arms crossed over his chest in annoyance. He glances from Kayla and back to me, expecting an answer now, immediately. Kayla didn't want to tell Connor until she was sure he was the Father to their baby. "Connor, I don't think this is the best time to tell you, we need to make sure for positive first" I said to him.

This answer causes his to scoff before he looks at Kayla. "Whatever it is I don't care, I need to know. I won't be upset" He promises before he stares at Kayla. She is hugging her small bump, Connor's eyes drift down to their before his eyes widen. "You're pregnant with my child?" He asks her.

Kayla shrugs her shoulder not meeting his eyes. "C-Connor I'm not sure if you are the Father to this baby, I did break up with you after I had sex. I'm nine weeks along" She stutters out.

Connor's eyes go glossy, I can tell he is trying to keep this together. "I don't care if this-if our baby isn't mine. I will be a Father to this baby. Have you thought about getting a DNA test?" He asks her.

She nods her head before glancing in my direction. "But there would be a chance of harming the baby. And I don't want that to happen, to harm our baby" She said to him, before slowly rubbing circles on her stomach.

Connor slowly makes his way towards Kayla, before he places his hand over her stomach. His mouth slowly spreads into a smile quickly, before he looks at Kayla again. "I can feel it in my gut that this is my baby, I just know it. If the baby isn't mine, I'll be fine with that. I'll still care for them like they are my own" He said confidently but I can see that he desperately wants this baby to be his.

Kayla looks at me before giving me a smile. "Can you leave us alone please? I'd like to talk to Connor alone" She said before looking at the door.

I nod my head before I walk towards the door, opening it I emerge from her bedroom before quietly closing the door behind myself. Walking to my own room, I grab my phone before I send a text to Emma. Hey Emms! U busy 2night? X

Sending her the text, I then decide to load up my laptop before my phone vibrates. Picking it up, I then see Emma has replied. No, I'm not. Why? Do u want 2 go out w/ Riley and I? X

Yeah, if that's not a hassle. Where and what time? X

Sending her a text back I then start to write more of Edward and Emily.