-15-

Hey Wattpaders! :)

Hope you enjoy this chapter, so much drama happens! :) A lot of things happen, what do you think will happen? 

I don't really have a lot to say about this, but I hope you enjoy this. My new book chapter one is out now, check it out! 

Hugs and Kisses,

--Abbie xoxo

Chapter Fifteen;

            The minute my name leaves his mouth, I glare at him with some much hatred it feels like my eyes are burning, and then you look at his eyes just dancing with amusement. Emma was the first one to speak, breaking our eye contact. "How about we share? That would sound humanized" She suggested.

Staring at her in disbelief, she ignores me before taking a seat, Adam takes a seat opposite the chair closest to me, while Riley takes a seat next to Emma and Adam's companion sits next to him. Her dress hitched higher up her thigh, if that's even possible and her cleavage on the show.

Her hand rests on her his thigh before inching closer to his middles, he gives her a warning look before she dares herself, her hand sliding up further until her hand is wrapped around his 'member' and her hand is moving up and down. Bile coming up my throat, I excuse myself before I rush to the bathroom, closing the door I then enter a cubicle before I take deep breaths.

Leaning against the door, I close my eyes before taking deep breaths. "You got this" I whisper to myself before I then leave the cubicle and I leave the room. Glancing around I make eye contact with Adam and his companion, he is shoving his tongue down her throat, his hands gripping her waist pressing her against the wall.

Just seeing that makes my heart crumple to pieces, my eyes become glossy before I then force myself to walk towards Emma and Riley again. Walking up to them, I see Riley look at Emma with some much love. Hating myself, I then walk over to them. "I have to go, Kayla isn't feeling well. Sorry, maybe again?" I ask them.

Emma nods standing up muttering something to Riley before we make our way out towards the back, the cold air making contact with my skin, goosebumps rising and a shiver runs down my spine. Emma gives me a apologetic smile before giving me a hug, before she whispers in my ear. "I know you like Adam a lot, and I know seeing him with that hooker breaks your heart, but you have to admit you like him to his face before it's too late" She said before she hugs me and walks back inside.

Sighing, I know she is right. I do have to tell him at some stage, but I feel like right now isn't the right time. For me, and probably for him. Turning around I then walk towards my car, unlocking the car I reach for the handle, before a arm stops me. Ready to kick them in the balls, I turn around with a clenched fist before I make eye contact with someone I never expected to see.

Adam Mitchell.

His eyes piercing mines before my breath hitches in my throat. "Hey, I wondered where you went to" He said before he smirks.

Looking at him, I raise an eyebrow. "Where you now? Where's your 'friend'?" I ask him, before laughing slightly.

Adam just stares at me amused. "Well I can't tell you that, but I have a secret" He said before his eyes flicker to my lips and back up to meet my eyes. As he takes a hesitating step we are now closer than I anticipated, I take a step back until my back hits the hood of the car. Smirking, he then grabs my waist, I can hear my heart beating in my ears and my hands are now sweating.

Pulling me closer to him, I then take a deep breath before I can realize what is happening, his lips are on mine. As he pushes me in for more, I don't want to get close. I want this more than anything, but he's a player, he will destroy me. 

Just to feel his lips on mine, I can't do it anymore. As he kisses me back, he suddenly lets go. My lips are cold, muttering something under his breath he begins to walk away. Emma's words echo in my brain. ' you have to admit you like him to his face before it's too late.'

As he's a meter away, I then run up to him. As he turns around about to say something, I shake my head before I then grab the bottom of his neck and I attach our lips together. Kissing him frantically, I need this, I need him. He doesn't waste anytime before he then kisses me back, more passionate. 

Getting swept up in the moment, I didn't realize that we are now outside by ourselves. Soon enough, when I break away for oxygen Adam is left there, his pink swollen lips just like mines. "I need to ask you something, before we take it further" I said to him.

He raises his eyebrows, "And what would this be?" He asks me.

Taking a deep breath, "Do you like me? As in girlfriend material? Since you're a player, I want to make sure. Like since you brought that hooker and shoved your tongue down her throat, yeah I saw that. And when you see a girl and immediately think, oh I have to hook up with her. If I'm going to date you, I can't be constantly worrying about whether your with another girl, and not being with me" I said before taking a deep breath.

"Who said I wanted to go out with you?" He said to me.

I can feel the blood drain from my face, before I then want to retract the kiss. At this moment in time, I just want to slap him across the face, knee him in the balls and walk away. Lifting my hand, I clench my fist before I unclench my fist and I'm ready to slap him. Just as my hand is a inch away from his face, Adam has a grip on my wrist. "Why do you always want to hit me?" He asks me before pouts.

Groaning out in frustration, I then rip my hand away from his face. "Why do you always have to be a dick to me?" I ask him before I then turn away and I walk to my car. Never hearing his footsteps follow after me, makes my heart ache and I feel like crying.

Getting into my car I then start the car, before I then drive back home with a tear stained face and a broken heart. When I finally do arrive home, I then unlock my door before I run to my bedroom and I flop down onto the bed. Then the tears flow and I can't stop it, I'm hurting too much.

And it's all because of Adam Mitchell.

Two hours later, with food comfort and my friends, I'm feeling a little better. "Thanks for being here, I really do need you two in my life" I said to Maya and Kayla. They smile before I cuddle deeper into the sofa. Suddenly the door is being banged on constantly, sighing I then stand up before walking over to the door.

Opening the door, the last person I expected to see was Adam standing there. Attempting to slam the door in his face was a mistake, because he was always one step ahead. Blocking the door with his foot and pushing the door open wide, before stepping in. "We need to talk" He said.

I scoff before I slap him across the face, smiling with satisfaction. "There's nothing to talk about, everything we said was done and dusted. I'm feeling fine, so fuck off!" I said to him, my anger about to get the best of me.

He rolls his eyes before he looks me directly in the eye, "I love you" He said.

Those simple three words make my heart melt.