Chapter 3

Camila's pov
---

I was putting on my clothes when I heard the doorbell. Laurens here. I rush to the door almost running over my little sister. "Sorry Sof!" I holler out as I reach the door. I open the door to a smiling Lauren as she says hi. Her jaw quickly drops and her eyes widen. I look down and see my shirt in my hand. Not on my body. Crap.

"Um...come on in. I'm almost done." I say with a red face as I lead Lauren into the living room. "Make yourself comfy I'll be back down in a minute." I say making my way to my room.

Lauren's pov
The Lord has answered my prayers. I watch Camila as she walks down the hall, my eyes focused on her lower half. When she disappears I sigh and plop down on the couch, pulling out my phone.

"Who are you?" A high voice makes me look up. My eyes are met with a mini Camila, making me smile. .

"My names Lauren. What about yours Princess?" She giggles.

"I'm not a princess."

"You're not?" I say trying to sound surprised. "Well you look like one." I say fixing her shirt sleeve.

"My names Sofi. I like you Lolo." I smile at the nickname she's already given me.

"I like you too princess." She giggles again and I find it highly adorable, but not quite as much as Camila's.

"Mija have you ate yet." I look up and notice Camila's mom entering into the room.

"Oh you must be Lauren, the girl Karla has been telling me about. I'm Sinu." She smiles.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Mrs. Cabello." I say standing.

"Alright Lo I'm ready... oh morning Mami." Camila says walking into the room, banana in hand.

"Good morning mija have fun at school." She says kissing her daughters temple.

I start to walk out but feel a tugging at my shirt. "No bye byes for Sofi." Sofi says sadly causing me to frown.

I squat down to her level to give her a hug. "Bye bye princess." I say kissing her on the cheek. Her smile quickly comes back.

"Bye Lolo!" She shouts running into the kitchen. I smirk, standing I see Camila with a large smile on her face.

"Do we need to take your sister to school?" I asks glancing back into the kitchen.

"Nope my mom drives her there on her way to work." She responds as she opens the door.

When we get to my car I open the door for her like I have the past couple of mornings. I hop in and we take off. The silence is comfortable, but it's starting to bother me.

"So Karla your mom says you talk about me." I say, smirk widening on my face. She gasps and slaps my arm while I just laugh.

"Shut up and drive Lauren, and don't call me Karla." She says crossing her arms.

~~~
Music was going great so far. The teacher told me she has high expectations for me after I sang I Want it That Way for my 90's song the other day. She had asked me why I had chosen it and I had to make up some reason as to why, because honestly I had chosen it because I couldn't get a certain brunette's version out of my head.

She gave us our assignment which was to write a song for someone else to sing. We have until Monday which should be plenty of time seeing I've written songs I'm proud of in a day.

The next class went by fast and soon enough it's lunch time. When I get out of the line, I start making my way towards the guys but notice Selena waving me over. I walk over awkwardly.