Chapter Four

I looked upon his handsome face as he showed his teeth between his beautiful lips, forming a warm smile.

"I'm sorry I'm late." He said as he extended his hand.

"Its fine." I responded accepting his handshake.

"We can go to my office and talk."

"Alright." I agreed getting up and letting him lead the way.

I watched as he walked with such ease. I could just imagine the way his back muscles tensed and flexed up under his tux jacket. I watched as he slid his hands in his pants pocket, lifting up the tail of his jacket giving me a slight glimpse of his ass before it was hid again.

We continued down the hall until we reached his office. He opened the door and stood aside as he let me enter first. I took a seat in one of the chairs across from his desk and he sat down across from me.

He sat in his chair for awhile before he spoke.

"So, umh did you have some ideas about the construction." I asked breaking the silence.

"Actually, I would like to hear the renovations you have planned."

"Oh.. okay.. Well I'll start off with the basics. The building is for my shoe business, so I need it to be very spacious, I would love for the place to be downtown in Atlanta where most people are shopping..."

I continued to explain the blueprint of how I envisioned the way the building would and should look. As I explained the details he listened with such interest. The only move he made was to position his hand on his chin.

"Am I going to fast for you?" I asked.

"No. Your fine."

"Okay. Don't you think you should be writing this down?"

"I have great memory Mrs. Rogers."

"Really?"

He nodded.

"I have ways of remembering the things that my clients want. I can tell that you Mrs. Rogers like the finer things.. you know the luxury."

"Are you implying that I'm materialistic Mr. Nelson?"

"Not at all. I'm just implying that in front of me I see a woman who appreciates the up-scale lifestyle but at a meaningful price."

"Go on."

"You see, not everything you obtain has to be a quarter mill or worth a stack. Sometimes you just need the right materials to turn that ordinary piece into a masterpiece worth millions. From what you have given me, I can tell.. you're the type of woman who doesn't spend her hard earned coins on nonsense like most women and or people. I'd like to think of you as a little Kandi Burruss. "

I leaned back in the chair soaking in his description of my taste. In all honesty he was right, I was a little Kandi Burrus. I like to splurge every now and then but I'm smart with the moves I make. Although he hit the nail right on.. I wasn't going to let him know that ..

"Umh.. besides discussing my lifestyle could we get back to the task at hand?"

He responded with a beautiful smile and a soft chuckle.

"A woman about her business.. I love it."

"So about the interior. Do you have a designer?" I asked opening up my case of notes.

"We do. One of the best might I add."

"Well, I'm good with any ideas just as long as there is no cheetah or zebra print, the styles are modern and the seats in the place are leather."