(6) So Wrong, It's Right

YAY! Its on time :D

It almost wasnt, so you can thank my sister for getting me my laptop.

Oh! So, the other day was a verrryyy bad day. See, i planned on going to the dentist, however I did not plan on going to the doctor. Stupid me just HAD to trip and fall on a huge old rusty nail. Yeah, that was Monday and I still cant walk on it!

Im going to go crazzzyyyyy.

I may have already. Annyways,

ENJOY :D 

*********************

  Jay tried to console me by rubbing a soothing hand on my back and whispering comforting words in my ear softly and eventually I got out of his calming embrace and went over to the stove.

  “Everything’s done,” I said quietly, “Could you get some plates? I’ll get the noodles ready.”

  Jay nodded and got out the dishes we needed while I drained the water out of the noodles and put them back in the pot.

  I looked out the window just in time to see a flash of lightning and was at Jay’s side immediately.

  He looked down at me and wrapped an arm around my waist while scooping noodles into a dish, then pouring sauce over the top and repeating the process - though I didn’t see it because my head was tucked into his body, I realised it when he nudged me and I looked up to see two dishes of spaghetti.

  “Thanks,” I whispered.

  “Thanks? What do you mean? I just got two for me. You fend for yourself missy.” he tried to look serious but failed.

  I chuckled and reached for my dish, but thunder rumbled, and I whimpered, shying back into Jay.

  He looked at me then back at the dishes with a calculating expression.

  “Okay hop up,” he said, meaning his back my eyes flashed to the window then straight back to his back and I climbed up.

  He stood up straight and grabbed the spaghetti and began walking out of the kitchen after making sure the food was covered and the burners were off. 

  “Wait!” I yelled.

  “What?” he asked, sounding worried.

  “We forgot the parmesan cheese.” I whispered, sounding horrified.

  He chuckled, “Seriously?”

  “Mhm, you can’t eat spaghetti without it.”

  “Yes, actually you can.”

  “No, actually you cant.”

  “Then why do you eat half of your spaghetti without it?” he questioned.

  “Well…because…You can eat some without it, but not all.” 

  “Sure, sure.” he walked over to the fridge and bet down a bit, then I leaned forward and grabbed the cheese.

  “Living room or bedroom?” he asked.

  Well, the living room’s closer, but chances are I won’t want to leave whatever room I’m in, so the bedroom’s probably a better idea. “Bedroom,” I mumbled into his neck.

 I think he shivered, but he began walking right away so I’m not sure.

  When he got in his bedroom he set me on his bed, then sat next to me and handed me my food. 

  I mixed it up and started to twirl it around on my fork, moaning once I tasted it. “This is ah-may-zing!”

  Jay nodded, looking slightly uncomfortable. “Most of the credit goes to you; you cooked it, not me.”