0.5✔️

"Order up!"I run across the room to grab the plate to serve a customer.
We were quite busy today, everyone was ordering breakfast on Sunday morning.
People come in really early or right after church;even those that didn't go to church.

Currently right now, it is right after church;it's our second big crowd today like every normal Sunday.

Diana is at the cashier flirting with the customers like usual when I'm working my ass off,trying to not mess up any orders.
"Yo I need a napkin!"Some one shouts.
"Give me a minuet!"I said cleaning a table for more customers to can come in.
"I need a napkin!"
"Hold on please!"
"I need a nap-"
"Shut up,I said hold on damn it!"I said.

Turning to see the boy from the ticket booth sitting with more performers and he smirks at my reaction.
"You little rat I'm trying to work hold on!"I hiss at him annoyed.
He laughs at my face and everyone looks at our interaction with amusement.

"I'm sorry about him Angel he's a pest."Some one whispers in my ear and I jump back.
"Harry you scared me."I said and he smiles.
"Sorry."He says winking at me then he slides into the seats with the performers.

"Can I have some ketchup?"I thought he was talking to a performer but he was looking at me when I was cleaning the table.
"Excuse me bitchy waitress?"I turn and look at the guy known as Tyler who did the fire tricks.

"What?"I ask raising a eyebrow with a hand on my hip.
He snaps his fingers and points to the ketchup that's he's able to grab him self.
"I said I need some ketchup."He says.
"You have ketchup,I refilled them today."
"Yeah but I can't reach it."He says dramatically.

I reach my hand out like he was doing even though it was a couple of feet away from me and a couple of inches from himself.
"Oops I guess I can't get it either."I said shrugging innocently.

"You have two hands get it your self before I beat you punk ass for calling me a bitch, I just met you and I already had it up to here."I said putting my hand up over my head telling him how much I'v had it.

"Dang guess you won't be getting a tip."He says playfully.
"Stop Tyler."Harry says and he shuts his mouth.
"I'm the ringleader what ever I say goes."
I think about how he said that everyone follows his orders.. its kind of hot.
"Angel can I order please?"Harry says with a smile.
"Sure what do you want Harry?"I ask and he smiles.

Harry loved how his name rolled off of her lips.
"Number one no mayo and a water."He says I nod and I write his order on the pad of paper.
"Okay it will be out shortly can I get y'all anything?"I ask looking at Lisa and the other performers.

"Ketchup."Tyler says and I jerk my head at him glaring.
"Tyler."Me and Harry hiss at the same time.
"What?"He says innocently and I roll my eyes.
I look over at Harry and smile before I turn around to place his order to the kitchen chef.
Continuing cleaning tables and helping costumes by refilling their drinks I look over at Diana.

She is flirting with ticket booth boy who was messing with me about the napkins.
"Maria your Order is ready!"I dash over to the cook to grab Harry's order.
"Honey let me do it."Martha says but I take the plate anyway.

"Why mom?"I asked confused.
"You don't want to be around those Circus Freaks,come on let me serve it."Martha says but I shake my head no.
I turn around and make my way to their table knowing my mom was sighing in disappointment.

"Here you are Harry!"I said placing the plate in front of him.
I grab his water,I come back and hand it to him also.
"Thanks Angel."He says starring at me his green eyes meeting my blue ones.
"You're welcome."I said with a small smile.

"Oh my god I can just stare at them for days."Diana groans as she looks at the performers.
I sigh at her and pop her on the head.
"What the hell was that for?"She asks covering her now hurting head.
"For being a creep and staring at them."I said shaking my head with a playful smile.

"Oh come on look how hot-"Diana quit talking when some one cleared their throat.
I looked over to see Harry with a smirk on his lips holding his ticket ready to pay for his food.
"Oh."Diana says with a blush on her cheeks.
I laugh at her and she glares but I just smile and take Harry's ticket.

"$40.45 for the whole table Harry."I said.
He hands me his credit card and I swipe it on the cash register.
"Sign this please."I said handing him the paper receipt copy.
"Thank you here is your receipt,have a nice day."I said with a smile.
"You too Angel."He says then he and his Circus friends leave the Diner.

"You stole my job!"Diana says looking at me and I smile.
"Not like you want to do it anyway.."I said as she glares at me.
"I could have talked to Harry but you ruined it."She says with disappointment.
"I thought you said I had dibs on him."I said teasingly.
"I was joking unless you do?"She asks but I shake my head no.
"Of course not he's not my type."I said and she smirks happy with my answer.

"Good then I call dibs!"She says as she turns around to talk to a hot guy at the bar.

Maybe I did want dibs on him but I knew he would never go for a girl like me.