18✔️

You went on a date with him?"Diana says and I nod.
"I thought y'all were hooking up not dating."She says in disbelief.
"I like him a lot Diana why can't you just believe that?"I asked.
"I don't understand,they are just Circus Freaks!"Diana hisses and I shake my head at her in disgust.

"No they are not Circus Freaks! If anything you are with that much makeup I could mistake you as a clown!"I hiss at her in disbelief.
"Haha."She says sarcastically rolling her eyes.
"Why are you acting this way I thought you were my best friend?"I ask confused.
"I am just I don't want you to get hurt."She says.
"Diana."I said sighing.

"If any thing, I will get hurt by the other ones around me not him."I said shaking my head.
"I like him a lot Diana."I said and she sighs.
"Fine I just don't want your heart to get broken."She says walking over and hugging me.
"Thank you Diana."I said returning her hug.

"Your parents are coming home today."She says and I nod.
"Don't remind me they will be on my ass seeing Harry again."I said and she laughs.
.
.
.
"Maria!"I hear my father call from downstairs.
I jump out of my bed from where I was watching tv and make my way downstairs.
"Maria Dear!"Martha pulls me into a bone crushing hug.
"Mom I can't breath."I said and I hear her laugh in my shoulder.
"C'mere Honey."My father Teddy says as I pull out of the hug.

I get another hug from Teddy and I giggle as he lifts me up from the ground.
"Hi Daddy."I said and he kisses my forehead.
"How is Grandma?"I ask as I pull away from Dad's hug.
"She's not doing so well so just keep her in mind."Martha says with a sniffle.
"I'm sorry Mom."I said as I give her a small smile because her mother isn't doing so well.

"It's fine it was going to happen sooner or later.
Now what did you do when we were gone?"My mom asks and I shrug.
"Nothing much I worked at the Diner and chilled out with Phil."I said and she nods.
"Can you believe in a week the Circus will finally be gone!"My dad says with a wide smile.
"I don't understand why do you hate them so much?"I ask and he gives me a smile.

"They have a reputation Maria."He says and I scowl at him.
"You have a reputation when you were in high school you were doing blunts behind the bleachers! And doing illegal stuff and you have the balls to call your self a good cop!"I said in disbelief.
"I am a good cop those were silly mistakes!"My dad's voice booms.
"Yes mistakes why can't you see maybe that they made a mistake? Huh I mean damn Dad the same people don't own the Circus anymore!"I hiss.

"How would you know that? That Harry boy is a King they're evil!"My dad says and I shake my head with a laugh.
"No they aren't."I said.
I give them all a glare and storm into my bedroom.

"What are you doing young lady?!"I hear my Father pound on the door.
"Nothing, can't I just be alone!"I shout back.
Hearing him sigh he walks away from the door.
I get my suitcase and pack all of my clothes I own along with my personal items.
It was a huge suitcase, I come to the conclusion that I'm moving to Phil's house.

I doubt he would care anyway he's been trying to get me to be his roommate for years.
After I packed all of my belongings, I open my window and throw my suitcase out of the two story house.
I may be crazy but at the moment I don't care.

I hear my belongings pound as it hits the yard.
Making my way down the tree after shutting my window of course.
Grabbing my suitcase- I throw it in the back of my car and drive away from my parents house.
After I get a mile or two away I pull over on the side of the rode and grab my phone.

"Hello?"I hear Phil's voice on the other line.
"Phil I'm leaving my parents house and I'm on my way to yours."I said with a sigh.
"Wait you actually had the balls to finally leave?"He asks.
"Yes?"I asked confused.
"Good job love muffin I'm so proud of your sassy ass!"I hear him say.
"Thanks Phil I'll be at yours in ten."I said.
"Okay see you soon!"I hear him say.
Pulling out on the rode again I make my way to Phil's house.
.
.
.
"Love muffin!"Phil says as he opens the door for me.
"Hey Phil."I said kissing his cheek and he grabs my bag and leads me to my room.
"Here you go!"He says.

"But please don't have sex on this bed."He says and I laugh.
"Phil you never have to worry about that."I said rolling my eyes.
"Great now I'm going to make us some tea.
While you unpack then you can tell me all the drama that went down you know, I love me some drama!"He says with a clap then he leaves the room.

With an smile on my face I unpack my belongings.
"Teas ready!"I hear Phil about after twenty minutes.
I make my way towards the kitchen where Phil is;He smiles when he sees me and hands me the cup of tea.
"I don't understand why you drink this we aren't from England."I said and he shrugs.

"Harry is you should ask him what his favorite tea is so I can try it."He says and I laugh.
"He might not even like tea."I said with a smile.
"You're his girlfriend you should know these things!"Phil says and I roll my eyes.

"We are not a couple..Well at least not yet."I said winking.