Thank You.

Hello my Circus Freaks,
Thank you for reading my book!
I wrote this when I was thirteen years old,I just don't have it In me to delete it.
This book holds a special part in my heart.
I realized that I loved writing and I found a new fun hobby.

For years now I have tried my hardest to finish a book and to be proud of it.
Unfortunately it's simply hard for me to do so.
This is the only book I've kept on my profile from my younger teen years.

I know it's very short and to the point and that's what I liked about it.
It didn't drag on like my others did.
I actually enjoyed the plot of it as well!

I wish that I did it differently now that I'm older but it's hard for me to change it.
I remember working very hard trying to come up with a plot and writing my own book.

Therefore I'm not going to change it for my little thirteen year old self was proud of it.

I did try my hardest to edit though,I'm sorry if it wasn't the best book you've ever read.
Believe me,I know this book was awful.
My books I'm writing now are tons better than this one but that's what it's like to grow up!

You get better at things and grow as a person.

For all the votes and comments on this book thank you,every single one of you.
You have encouraged me to write more and more,therefore I'm very thankful for that.

I can't believe how many reads I've grown over the years!

Thank you.