21✔️

More memories have been coming and going;
I can't believe how close I was too Harry.
He was like my big brother towards me but now he's my boyfriend.
Weird to think about,probably weirder for him.

It's the next day and I wasn't allowed to see Harry.

I went to the police department and they wouldn't let me even get into the building apparently, my father told them I'm banned from the building.
Therefor I'm at Phil's and I'm getting ready to go visit my mom and get her to be on my side against Dad.

Getting into the car I start my way to my parents house.

"Maria?"My mom asks.
"Hi,can I come in?"I ask and she nods.
"Where did you go?I was worried!"She said.
"Mom I'm twenty two now."I said.
"That's the only reason why I didn't worry as much.I knew you would have ran off to Phil."Martha says.

"Mom did you hear about Dad and Harry?"I ask she furrows her eyebrows.
"You know Harry?"She asks.
"Mom he's my boyfriend."I said.
"What?! The Ringleader Maria are you out of your damn mind?!"She says in disbelief and a smile breaks on my face thinking about Harry.

"Momma I think I may love him."I said.
"Oh baby!"She says bringing me into her arms.
"He didn't do drugs or sell drugs it was Tyler not him!"I said letting the tears fall.
"I'll talk to your Dad okay sweetie,I'll make this right."She says.
"Even if he is a King the Circus has changed you can tell everyone is loving and nice."She says and I nod.

"They are,all of them Mom my brothers are there!"I said and she freezes.
"You know?"She asks and I nod.
"I figured it out but Mom you will always be my Mom no matter what."I tell her and she has tears in her eyes.
"I'm sorry baby I should have told you myself."She says.

"It's fine but can you explain it all to me so I understand better?"I ask.
"Lets sit down do you want some water?"Mom asks.
"Yes please."I said and she leaves then returns with a bottle of water.
Handing it to me I follow her towards the living room and sit down on the sofa next to her.

"Your father and I couldn't have kids, no matter how hard we tried.I always ended up having a miscarriage after four weeks.
I was sadden by the news when we went to the doctor,He said that I'm not strong enough to have kids that my body isn't functionality right.

Around that time Teddy and I was mourning over our third child we have lost.
We heard of a Circus that was coming into town,I was so excited about it.
I'v never seen a Circus and I wanted to go badly;Teddy bought me tickets because I was still crying over the child I lost.
He thought it will cheer me up a little bit.
It was all wonderful the people had smiles on their faces but you can tell they had a secret in their eyes.

The Ringleader King of Kings Circus was stealing and abusing his performers.
I saw it right before my eyes when the Circus wasn't running It was at my Diner.
He grabbed a fork and stuck it right through his performers hand;There was a lot of blood and shouting.

This was the only first week they were here and they were going to stay a month.
After all of that blew over I finally could go to the Circus I was so excited.
Everyone had fake smiles on their faces and were extra cheerful.

We made it into the main tent to see the show and the most beautiful eleven year old was doing acrobatics above us.
She had blue eyes and blonde hair she was walking on a line on the top of the tent.
Doing amazing tricks and she had a huge smile on her face.
I immediately fell in love with the little girl as she teased Teddy and stole his hat.
She held his hat up setting it on her head sticking her out tongue being silly.
Teddy fell for the charming little girl also."

"Me."I said and she nods with a smile.
"I wanted the little girl,I begged Teddy to let me take her from the Circus and so we had a plan;We were going to buy her from the Circus but that didn't end up happening at all."She said trailing off.

Flashback Martha's Pov.
"Come on Teddy!"I tug on my husbands arm.
"Help!"I hear someone scream.
I rush towards the noise to see a little green eyed boy getting beaten with a whip.
"Stop it leave him alone!"The little girl runs in front of the whip.
It was the acrobatic little girl I would love to have as my own.
"Get away from him he deserves it! Unless you want to get whipped too you little bitch!"King yelled at the little blonde hair girl.
"No Angel it's okay-I don't want you to get hurt."The green eyed boy said.
"But Harry he will hurt you!"Angel whines.
"It's better than him hurting you."Harry said.

"Enough with your bickering both of you will now be whipped!"King said with a sinister smirk.
"Harry!"Angel said hiding behind the thirteen year old.
"No father I beg of you please don't hurt her!"Harry begs his father.
"Fine go put her back in her cage with the rest of the annoying shits!"King barks at his son.
"Yes sir."Harry says grabbing Angel's hand and leading her away.

Teddy pulls me back so they can't see us, as we watch their actions.
"I'm sorry you have to live like this you don't deserve it Angel."Harry says.
"It's not your fault Harry."Angel says hugging Harry.