Wet Dreamz Prologue

I need a good orgasm was the first thing Rose thought. She was a well-known playboy model. She's sexy, smart, but she's different from all of the other models. She hasn't had sex in three years with a man. It wasn't her fault because all the assholes she was with were terrible in bed.

They were either too soft or too aggressive. Don't get her wrong, she loves an aggressive man in the bedroom, but it's a certain amount of aggression she's looking for. She needs someone who loves to take charge but not cocky.

She's not necessarily a hoe, she just has a very active sex drive. She hasn't found that right person to quench certain desires or scratch that certain itch. They either make that itch worse or they can't reach the damn thing.

See, the last few men in her last sexual encounters took advantage of the fact that she was a playboy model. They always used Rose to pleasure themselves. They never took the time to pleasure her. She didn't get not ONE orgasm with those idiots.

She's tired of being sexually frustrated and faking multiple orgasms. It seems like faking them is more work than actually having them. Even her special "toys" aren't helping with her problems. They actually seem to make her problems worse.

It just wasn't fair. Her job is mostly about pleasuring the male population. She does her job, and she does it well, so where the hell is her appreciation? Where's her fair share of the pleasures she's giving? In this case, giving is NOT better than receiving. She wants to receive some givings too.

 She wants to receive some givings too

Justice Young is a bad bitch. She's nothing short from a BOSS. She's a sexy goddess. Her eyes were hypnotizing. The way her long brown her flown graciously down her back. Those beautiful shaped lips. The woman was flawless, and she knew it, too. All men and women drooled over this mysterious woman.

She's known for being one of the riches women in the world. She's not one of those snooty, bougie, selfish bitches. Oh no! She gives to a lot of charities especially the one's that means the most to her such as cancer, sickle-cell, cerebral palsy, and lupus.

She also donates to two homeless shelters and three orphanages. She knows that she was blessed with all she has, so she feels that she can share her blessings with people that REALLY need them.

She may seem like she has it all, but one thing that she doesn't have that people wonder about is another half. Any magazine that has her on the cover never has someone by her side. Everyone wondered the same questions that no one knew the answers too.

How come they never hear that she's in a relationship with someone?

How come they NEVER see her with anyone?

Does she not like anyone? Is she having sexuality problems?

Why is this beautiful, successful woman single?

The answer was simple, she chooses to keep her private life unseen and her work life public. When she's not at home is when the public can have as much access as they want. Just because she's never seen with anyone, doesn't mean she's never been or with someone.

Trust and believe this woman makes sure she gets her "treats" whenever she's in the mood. No, she doesn't do relationships. She never has, and never will. She's seen what her mother went through in relationships while growing up and refused to go through it.

She's never been with anyone that's lasted longer than a month because she gets bored. She doesn't want anyone in her space and demanding things from her that they can get themselves. Honestly, she feels that relationships are too much work.

Either she gets hurt or vise versa. Why deal with all of that stress and humiliation? Why put yourself through the massive headaches and heartaches that's not even worth it?

Not only that, but she hasn't met not one person yet that doesn't care about her money or that fact that they get the opportunity to "screw" the rich and famous Justice Young.

Why would she want someone in her space and wondering if they are with her for the money and fame, or if they really love her? Whenever she finds that one person she can't live without then MAYBE, just maybe she can finally stop what she's doing and be happy.

But, until then, she's gonna enjoy being single and having fun. Getting her desires met with zero strings attached. Doing as she pleases with no one there to stop her.

So, what happens when a sexy playboy model meets the panty-dropping, hot billionaire.

Follow Rose and Justice and find out in....

Wet Dreamz