Take Down.....

Damon P.O.V

After leaving the kids to let off their lantern I went down to the cemetery to Ric grave. I missed him not being here actually I really didn't think it would affect me this bad. I've lost so many people over the years and I've never mourned this long for any of them. Maybe it's because right now in my life I'm going through so many changes. One being I'm a husband now and two I'm going to be a father in a few months. It's crazy to think that I've gone from this don't give a dam about anyone reckless vampire. To wanting to protect everyone I cared about. The one person in particular is my Bella I would die for her. A part of me wanted that guy back where he didn't think about the consequences of his actions. But now I'm meant to start thinking before I do anything because of Siena and our baby. Last night when I got home Siena hadn't come back yet and I wait up most of the night for her. She didn't come home. So I'm taking the smile she gave me at Stefan little memorial thing wasn't a sign that she forgave me. She was probably staying at Elena to cool down. I know the last time she flipped at me she stayed at Klaus all because she was that angry. Siena didn't want to use her blue flame thing on me in her condition.

Then I had found out that freaking hunter jacked Tyler for his werewolf venom. All I knew that this guy had to be dealt with once and for all. He was taking this all to another level I don't know what he has planned with it but I got a feeling it not going to be good for any of us. I have to think of ways a strategy how to get rid of this guy once and for all. I can't have him around threating all of us while I have a pregnant wife I need to protect.

I woke up and I checked to the right of me and Siena wasn't there. I was kind of hoping that maybe she would be lying next to me, but that really weren't the case. I got my phone from the side and messaged her.

Bella: I know your pissed at me but I want to make it all up to you. This evening just me and you princess, Love you so much xxxx

That what I'm going to do I'm going to have a normal evening with Siena. Maybe I could pack us up a picnic and bring her too the falls. She loved it there when I bought her a few months ago. I have to start putting her needs first for once. I know this hunter in town I'll deal with him this morning. Then I'll give her a few hours of normality so she not worrying or getting stressed it would do her good and me. But even if I do this are things going to change? Can we have a family in this town that draws supernatural occurrence's all the time? Maybe it will be best for us to move maybe be closer to her parents.

I got out of bed and made my way to the shower I got in and washed myself, once I was done I got changed and made my way downstairs. I went into the kitchen and looked through the cupboard and fridge there wasn't a thing in them. I could see why she seems a little piss about there being just blood and booze in the place. So it looks like I better go to the store and pick up a few things. While I'm there I think I'll stop somewhere and get something special for Siena. I picked up my jacket and put it on and my keys from the side I opened the front door of the house. I saw Stefan he was fixing up a motorcycle, what his deal I think my brother going through some crisis finally.

"Good day for a midlife crisis, 163 years, I'd say you're due" I said looking over at him Stefan was sitting on the motorcycle.

"Elena's transition to vampire has been a little depressing, I'm gonna help her have some fun" I began to chuckle so he thought getting a bike going to do that.

"Oh. Those who can't do teach" I told walking out onto the porch Stefan began to shake his head.

"Ah, I see we're still fighting. Got it, Where you going?" he asked as I walked to the car.

"That hunter jacked Tyler Lockwood of his werewolf venom last night, so basically, he's got vampire poison in a bottle, and I'm gonna find him, and I'm gonna eat him! After I've had the pleasure of that I'm going to pick up my wife and take her away from all this craziness for a few hours" I told him getting in the car Stefan stands up.