The Uprising Of Ones Shadow Self.....

Damon P.O.V

When I got home last night and waited up for Siena to bring Nico back it was getting late I kept ringing her and it kept going to answerphone. All I wanted was the both of them to be home right now. I even went out in my car driving around Mystic Falls looking for her and I couldn't find her anywhere. I went over to Bonnie house and there was no sign of Bonnie or Siena I was literally going out of my mind with worry now. I drove to town nearby but it was hopeless I didn't have a clue where Siena went to find Nico. Maybe I'm going a little overboard I'm sure by the morning both of them will be home. God know where Silas had Nico but it must have been pretty far, I've finally convinced myself to go home I parked up and I walked into the house. The place was pretty quiet. I went up to the bedroom and lay on the bed I grabbed my favourite book from the side and began to read it. At least I could get lost in the book rather than think of where Siena is and why it's taking her so long to come back home.

I opened my eyes and I notice it was daylight I sat up and looked around hoping to see Siena. I jump off the bed and I went into Nico's nursery it looked exactly the same from the night when he had been taken. With his toys being thrown everywhere. This was all driving me insane all I need to know that they are both ok. Then I would feel a hell of a lot better but with not hearing a word is not making me feel very at ease. I could hear music playing downstairs. Who the hell having a freaking party? I made my way downstairs and I walked in on Lexi is dancing and rocking out to Bon Jovi in the parlour. While Stefan drinks some bourbon straight from the bottle, this isn't what I expected to walk in on.

"Damon! Help me celebrate my 17th high school graduation" I walked over and turned off the music. I wasn't in any mood to celebrate anything right now. "Hey, you remember my friend, Lexi, of course?" I glanced over at her she didn't look too pleased to see me.

"Lexi, back from the dead. Goody"Lexi vamp-runs at me pinning me against the wall with a hand over my neck.

"What's up, buzzkill?" She questioned me. Well a hell of a lot at the moment I looked over at Stefan who sat there looking amused.

"Stefan, you're just gonna sit there and let her enact her ghostly revenge?" As I was trying to talk as Lexi held my throat tightly.

"You reap what you sow, buddy" He took a swig from the bottle of bourbon, great he still pissed at me for killing her.

"Let's be very clear: whatever time I have left here, I sure as hell don't plan on wasting on you. You got me?" Lexi threaten me. I had no intension on that I had I a lot more important stuff to worry at the moment.

"Yeah Got ya" Lexi releases me and I began to gasp for air "So if you and Ric and little Gilbert are all flesh-like and real-seeming, that means something went horribly wrong when Bonnie tried to put that veil up alone. And here you two are, having dance party USA" I looked at them both Stefan got up and walked over to me.

"You're right how selfish of me to be indulging in these precious moments with my formerly dead best friend. I should be sacrificing my own happiness for the good of others, right? I should be upstairs grooming my hero-hair" Freaking great the one day I need my brother and his getting drunk with his buddy.

"Are you drunk?" Stefan turned to Lexi with a smirk upon his face.

"I don't know, Mom, am I?" She took the bottle from Stefan, Lexi began to chuckle at his comment. I really wasn't in any kind of mood for all of this, I snatched the bottle from Lexi.

"Okay" I knew Lexi couldn't stay mad at me forever

"Well, I guess that's one way to celebrate our supernatural apocalypse" I took a swig from the bottle "Now, care to hazard any guesses on what the hell went wrong?" I asked them both with anger them both and they looked at me a little stunned.