This Is A Lesson Learnt.....

Elena P.O.V

Well I was pretty lucky when Rebekah turned up and broke Damon neck maybe she would be some use to me. Who would have thought Rebekah and I teaming up and being on the same page I want rid of the cure and she wants to take it. So it's a perfect situation. Damon had called me he really thought he was going to make me take that cure I don't know what fantasy world he was in. But it will never happen I had taken from him the last location of where that bitch Katherine had been hiding. Well I couldn't wait to meet up with her once again we had taken Damon car had run out of gas after we had gone to 3 cities. So we converse ourselves another and continued to drive to destination which was Pennsylvania. When we arrived there and I was sick of driving and hearing Rebekah talking she was driving me crazy after 24 hours being with her. I need to have a little fun I sped into a street parking space we got out of the car.

"Why are we stopping?" Rebekah asked wining like always, it's a pity she not that easy to kill or I would done it hours ago. But I needed her on my side I turned to her.

"We've searched 3 cities in the last 24 hours, I'm sick of Top 40 radio, and I smell like leather" Rebekah glared at me.

"And that's my fault? You are the one who stole the list of Katherine's possible whereabouts; did you ever think that Damon had bad information?" God she annoyed the hell out of me, I looked around.

"Have I mentioned I can't stand the sound of your voice?" I told her firmly, while looking for something to feed on.

"Too bad. We're not done. Get in, next town" She said approaching me, and then I spotted a girl walking to her car.

"In a minute I'm hungry" I told her while walking towards the girl.

"We're not here for a pub crawl, Elena! I want the cure, Katherine has it. We don't stop until we find her" I turned back to face Rebekah.

"I said in a minute" The cure wasn't actually going to go anywhere. I saw the girl putting stuff into the passenger seat of her car she turned around and I made her jump by appearing next to her suddenly. oh I love it when their blood pumping fast through their body makes it so more enjoyable.

"Oh, my god, you startled me" She told me, I smiled at her.

"Did I?" I began to vamps out and started to go for the girl's neck.

"Katherine, what are you doing?" Did she call me Katherine? I stopped and pulled back.

"You know me?" I said looking at her, she looked at me frowning.

"Of course and I know most people around here prefer you to feed from the neck, but I asked you to drink from my wrist, remember?" It looks like we hit jackpot here. Then the girl pulls back her sleeve and reveals two puncture marks then I heard Rebekah laughing and I looked at her.

"The conniving little bitch compelled the whole town" Rebekah said, I smiled at her.

"I think we just found Katherine" Rebekah looked at me surprised. I looked at the girl "What's my full name?" she looked at me smiling.

"Katherine Pierce, I love the new 'do, by the way" All this time I hate that people thought I was Katherine. Who would of thought it would come in so handy.

"So how do you know Katherine?" Rebekah questioned her. Girl looked at Rebekah.

"How do I know who?" She said with confusion in her voice, that was a little weird.

"Me. How do you know me?" I told her firmly then she looked at me.

"Small town, everybody knows everybody" She told me smiling, ok so everyone in this town?