It All Come To The Surface.....

Stefan P.O.V

I have been coming to terms over with the fact of there isn't a Elena and I anymore. Her feeling for Damon have become stronger since her turning into a vampire. What felt she had before has just been magnified she felt more for Damon than she did for me. I couldn't be second best no more but I don't know what Elena going to achieve out of this. Damon and Siena are married he won't give up everything he has with Siena and the baby for Elena. If this was a year and half ago Damon would jump at the chance of Elena having these feeling. Now I don't think Damon would risk all he has achieved for Elena.

Siena had been talking to me about what been going on with her and Damon apparently the night Damon saved Elena from killing herself he had stood up Siena. Siena couldn't get round her head why it had to be Damon who had to be the one to convince Elena to not do anything stupid. When it should have been me. It was difficult to have this conversation with her because if I told her what Elena felt for Damon I think Siena will flip out. She told me how she wait all night for him to meet her and what hurt her the most he didn't contact her or anything. I didn't know what to tell her I know Damon loves her more than anything in this world. He wouldn't want to lose her as Siena meant to him more than any of us will ever know. I could see it all from her point of view too. When I told her about Elena and I being over she didn't seem surprised by it all which kind of stunned me. She was supportive about it all she wanted to speak to Elena about it but I had to stop her from doing that. If Siena was to do that it may come out about Elena feelings for Damon. I have a feeling that Siena won't take to likely to the idea her little sister in love with her husband. With Damon putting Elena before her right now there marriage would be officially over.

The tension in the house was pretty bad. Between Siena and I we were both avoided Damon a lot over the week I stayed out of the house most of the time. I notice that Siena spent a lot of her time down the grill with pad a pen she looked like she was doing a hell lot of writing. Even this morning I woke up the first person on my mind was Elena.I couldn't get her out of my mind it was making me insane. I needed to somehow come to terms with this all.

I was in the woods working out while on the phone to Caroline she had become a really great friend to me over the months. She had grown so much from the girl I met to the girl she is today. She gave great advice but she wasn't happy when I told her I'm not going to Miss Mystic Falls real bad move.

"What do you mean you're not coming? I don't need to remind you that your Miss Mystic Falls attendance record totally sucks" Yeah I screwed up then with my bloodlust problem "Besides, you're a founding family member, by definition you have to be here" How could I turn up to an event Elena being there? I wasn't ready for that yet.

"Elena and I broke up by definition, I don't need to be anywhere" I continued to doing my push ups, I had to keep myself busy.

"Did that sound as depressing to you as it did to me?" She asked me in sarcastic tone.

"Oh, I'm not depressed. I just want to rip into someone's artery and feed until I can't breathe anymore" That how I truly felt what the point anymore. I stopped doing push ups and lay down with my back against the ground.

"Well, you can't as your sober sponsor, I am not going to let that happen. Try and sublimate" I stared up at the sky in silence for a moment. How do I tell her that there no hope anymore?

"She said she has feelings for Damon" That was one of the hardest things I ever had to say. I had finally admitted to someone that it was officially over.

"What?! She can't have feelings for Damon! He's... Damon. Who is married to her sister and you're... And I'm - revolted. You know, I'm gonna talk to her. I'm going to shake some sense into her clearly diseased brain how could she possibly give up on everything for something that will never happen" Well she didn't take the news too well, but there weren't anything anyone could do. Elena knows that Damon married to Siena and still she has these feeing for him.