Tempers Running High.....

Damon P.O.V

It was freaky to see Jeremy mark grow right in front of our eyes it spread all over his chest. I hadn't seen anything like it in my 170 years. All of this was actually real it weren't a myth it was the real deal we had to the map to the cure now. Another thing that freaked me out is the fact that Siena was practically 8 months pregnant now she looked huge. I couldn't wrap it round in my mind that Elena feeding Siena her blood had somehow accelerated the pregnancy. I didn't have months anymore to become the responsible father I was meant to me I had literally weeks. I'll be meeting my son or daughter and if I'm honest I'm freaking out. What if I fail as a father I hadn't really done a great job as a husband so far.

Bonnie went to going to arrange with professor shady pants for our trip to find this cure and to leave as soon as possible. My biggest argument was about Siena coming along and that didn't sit well with Siena she kept insisting that she had to come as we needed her. When I would ask her to elaborate what her purpose to all of this she would freeze me out. Which lead us into more heated debates why couldn't she just explain to me what involvement in all of this. The more she avoided it the more I became spurious. Then all hell broke loose when Elena agreed with me telling Siena it was too dangerous. Siena flipped at her and of course the whole sire bond thing came up and it got a little nasty.

Then to top it off we had Bonnie and that dick professor get involved telling me that the reason we needed Siena to come along to help Bonnie channel her magic through Siena. Well that's when I totally flipped out and refused to have Siena come. What if while Bonnie channelled through Siena caused to hurting her or baby. How freaking stupid did they think I was to agree that and I would be fine. As always somehow Siena got her way somehow and was coming on the trip. We were going to leave in morning I don't know how she does it but she always wins me over. The only way I saw it now I would have Siena with me and I can keep an eye on her and find out the truth of why she is needed. I know just the person who I will torcher it out of.

When I woke up in the morning Siena was not in bed I looked around the room she weren't here. I heard the noise of the water in the shower. I got out of bed and walked into the bathroom I saw Siena in the shower. I got undressed and opened the door walked in she had her back to me while she was under the water. I kissed her on the shoulder.

"Morning" She said perky and turned around and smiled at me I smiled back at her.

"Morning Princess. How's little guy today" I said placing my hand her bump then looked down I swear it looked a little bigger.

"You keep saying little guy, if we are having a daughter. I don't think she would be please to know the you kept calling her little guy" I began to chuckle she had a point. To think I'm going to have a son or a daughter it just all seemed surreal.

"Yeah I think you may have a point there" I leant over and kiss her stomach "Sorry little one" I stood up straight and Siena was laughing lightly "I still not like the fact you're coming....." I began to say and Siena covered my mouth with her hand.

"Damon we spoke about this already, let get this over and done with and then we can concentrate on our family" She kissed me gently on the lips and went out of the shower. There really wasn't no point in arguing when Siena set her mind on something it was hopeless to change her mind. Which really annoyed the hell out of me.

We had arrived at an island in speed boats the island where apparently this freaking stupid cure was. I knew it was going to be difficult for Siena to get off the boat in the condition she was in. So I picked up Siena bridal style and got off the boat she giggled as I put her down. I looked over and Shane was stands on the beach, looking on at the island as the others unload from the boats on the shore.