If The Truth Be told.....

Damon P.O.V

Elena was locked up in the basement I knew it was killing Stefan that we had to do this but it was literally our only option. Elena had become uncontrollable she nearly killed Siena a few weeks back then her killing Blair then attempted tonight to kill Bonnie who is meant to be a best friend. We couldn't let her hurt anyone else anymore and with Siena being all out of control with whatever powers that have come to her. I think this time around she will truly kill her sister now I don't know what Silas has done to her but she really looked freaked out when she left us.

It had been hours since we had come home and I've tried to call Siena but it kept going to voicemail every time. I wanted to go looking for her but honestly where would I start my worry now is if she will even come home. She looked devastated when she left us I wanted to go after her but I was honestly I didn't know what to say to her. What could I really say to her to make any of this be better for her? All I wanted to do is grab her and take her away from all of this but what that going to achieve? This Silas will look to the end of the earth looking for her he wants her to take the vale down with Bonnie and what worries me is that I don't think this guy going to give up.

Siena hadn't come home all night she had sent me a message that she going away she needed time alone to think. I tried calling her but her phone was off she just literally upped and left leaving me and Nico I'm worried that she won't even come back. Siena is worrying me a lot now I don't know what going through her mind at the moment. I wanted to call her mom and dad to see if she gone home but I didn't want to worry them just in case she hadn't gone to New York. I don't know what to do anymore I wanted to go searching for her but I can't abandon Nico too. I feel totally hopeless right now but I have to stay strong and focus for my son and for my brother .

I went down into the living room and Stefan was sitting on the couch with Nico he really looked deep in thought. As soon as Nico saw me he began to baby talk I didn't have a clue what he was on about but I waked over to him and picked him up.

"Any news from Siena?" Stefan asked with his voice filled with concern.

"No nothing since she messaged me telling me that she needed time to think" Stefan face saddens "What I'm meant to do Stefan? I want to go out there and search for her but I don't know where to start and I can't leave Nico" I looked down at Nico while he was gurgling.

"Damon I know this is all hurting you right now but Siena will come home, she wouldn't leave and never come back. She frighten and what she did to Elena that freaked her out she had no control over it all" I looked over at him how could he be so sure she would come back "Listen she left because she can't control her powers and she probably frighten that she might hurt you or Nico. Silas has opened something up within her, and she frighten that she can't control it" I nodded my head Stefan had a point Siena would just walk away and never return a few days away may do her some good.

"Elena is the calmest desiccating vampire I've ever seen. I remember when you starved me down there for three days. I would've wept at your feet for an orange peel" I told him while I sat down on the couch. Elena was acting rather strange I did expect her to do something but she didn't do a thing.

"Look, she's not gonna beg for blood. Begging means desperation, emotion. She's still in no-humanity zone" Well he had a point but what would it take until Elena would be desperate to want blood.

"How hungry does she have to be before we can torture some feelings back into her?" That part I was looking forward to, even though this was Elena I had a lot of penetrated anger towards about everything she had done not only to me but to Siena.

"A lot hungrier than she is now, apparently" Stefan replied, well that not going to help I needed her to have her humanity back on before Siena came back from god knows where. If Elena piss's Siena off again I don't think any of us will be able to stop her.