Now we have to go to school tomorrow

You already know I don't own Descendants, so this is basically pointless

"Check your mirror." Hailey tells Evie as the five of them walk under a balcony. They had just reached the museum, but they still had no idea where the magic wand was at.

"Is my mascara smudged?" Evie asks looking at her reflection. She was always worried about her makeup.

"Yeah, and while you're at it, see if you can find the wand." Mal says sarcastically. She was starting to get annoyed with her friends.

"This way!" Evie says as she starts running in the direction of the wand. The others follow behind her. They run up to a door and look through the glass.

There was a guard.

The guard sitting in front of the monitors turns around and Carlos grabs Hailey and pulls them behind the wall and out of view.

They look back into the glass a few seconds later and they all noticed a sign that read, 'Maleficent's Spinning Wheel.'

"That's your mothers spinning wheel?" Jay asks and he and Carlos laugh. Hailey rolled her eyes at their behavior. She knew that not all magic had to be big, it just had to do scary things.

"Yeah, it's kind of dorky." Carlos adds with a snicker.

"It's magic." Mal tells them, " it doesn't have to look scary."

Mal opens her mother's spell book, "Magic wheel do not linger, make my victim prick a finger."

Hailey watched intently, but nothing happened. Jay and Carlos snickered at their friends failure.

"Impressive." Jay says sarcastically.

"I got chills." Carlos adds holding up his arm, causing the two boys to laugh once again.

"Prick a finger, prick it deep. Send my victim off to sleep." Mal says getting irritated at the two. The guard stands up and pricks his finger on the wheel. He lays down beside the wheel and seconds later he falls asleep, "Not so dorky now, huh."

Hailey goes to open the door, only to find out that it's locked. She rattles the door a few times before giving up. "It's locked."

"Stand back." Jay says. He steps back a few feet.

"Make it easy, make it quick. Open up without a kick." Mal says quickly just as Jay started running toward the door. It swung open just as he jumped at it, causing said boy to land on his butt.

The three girls laughed as they walked by him, mocking his failure.

"You coming Jay?" Hailey laughed. They quietly walk by the guard, who stirs when Carlos walks beside him.

"Carlos c'mon!" Hailey whisper yells when she once again realizes he wasn't following.

"Coming!" He whispers back. The five teenagers run down the hallway, looking for the wand.

"Almost there." Evie tells her friends. She takes a right and reads a sign, "Upstairs!"

"Go, go, go!" Mal whisper yells as she points for the others to go first. Hailey follows Jay up the staircase. When they get to the top and look left.

Only to face their parents.

They walked forward and stared at their own parent.

"Mommy?" Evie asks quietly.

"Killer." Jay says as he looks at his father.

"I'll never forget Mother's Day again." Carlos says as he looks at the statue of his mom chasing a Dalmatian.

Hailey said nothing. It's like she couldn't find her voice as she stared at her mothers statue. There she stood. A malicious smile on her face, sword in hand and a head at her feet. A lump formed at the back of her throat as she looked at the face she thought she knew.

"Well the wands not here." Jay says, " let's bounce."

"Let's go!" Hailey says on the verge of tears. She shakes them away and leaves with Evie, Carlos, and Jay.

"You okay?" Carlos asks the small girl.

"Yeah." Hailey says.

After what seemed like hours, but was only a few minutes of walking, They turn a few corners until they came across a railing with a blue ring shining around it. Hailey looks down the railing and smiles wide

"The wand!" Hailey exclaims, "Evie you found it!"

"Where's Mal?" Carlos asks.

"She still must be with the statues of our parents. I'll go get her." Evie says running away. A few moments later she came back with Mal. They look over the railing and smile at each other.

"Whoo!" Jay hollers as he runs over to the gate and down the stairs laughing. Carlos runs to the gate and holds it open for the three girls and they all run down the stairs laughing together.

They all spread across the railing and stare at the wand in amazement.

They could actually pull this off.

"Jay don't!" Hailey warns. Jay just smirks at her and climbs under the railing, " wait, Jay no!"

Her words didn't stop him though. Jay touched the railing and it shocked him, sending his backwards. A loud siren starts going off and the teens begin to panic.

Maybe not.

"A force field and a siren?" Carlos exclaims over the loud noise.

"That's just a little excessive." Jay says in pain. He quickly stands up and they all take off running for the exit. The take a right, then a left, another left, past the statues of their parents, and down the stairs.

Hailey would have fell in Jay didn't catch her.

They ran through the main lobby but Carlos and Hailey stopped when a phone started going off.

"What do I do?" He asks frantically.

"I don't know, answer it!" Hailey tells him.

Carlos picks up the phone and holds it to his ear, "Hello? Uh just give me one second, one second." He lowers the phone from his ear and looks through a nearby binder. He types a few things into a keypad and puts the phone to his ear again, "Yeah, yeah. Uh, no just a false alarm. It was a malfunction is the uh, LM 714 chip in the breadboard circuit. Yeah okay, say hi to the missus."

Carlos hangs up the phone and Hailey laughs, "Really Carlos? Say hi to the missus?"

"Carlos! Hailey!" Mal yelled at the two.

"You're welcome." Carlos snapped. They run out of the room and meet up with the others outside. Hailey smacks Jay on his arm,

"Nice going Jay! Now we have to go to school tomorrow!"

___________________

Word count: 923

Hello, hello, hello!

How has your week been so far?

I though I should update seeing I might not be able to for a while bc of school and such.

So here you guys go!

I'd really like to know what you guys think f the story so far, so if you could comment and let me know that'd be great.

Don't forget to favorite, comment, and share!

-the girl that should be doing her homework, but oh well