five

carter

Somebody was kissing me. I was in a white room. I had no clue were I was, and who was kissing me. I did kiss them back though. It was strange. It was like it had happened before. I felt love towards the person I was kissing. I fet loved by him too. Urgh, if only who would just look up so I could see who it was.

As soon as I thought that. He did.

Gasping, I moved away.

I looked into the blue eyes of Blake.

I woke up. Wiping my forehead, I sat up. My head felt hot, and itchy. And I had a massive headache. Not such a good thing to have when your going on a date with one of the hottest guys in school. Oh no.

My date with Kylen was today.

I jumped up, and ran into the bathroom, praying that I didn't look that much of a mess. I was wrong. My face had red blotches all over it, my hair tangled, my lips red and puffy. I looked a right mess. What the hell do I do? How do I try and make myself look beautiful when this is what I have to work with!?

"Mom!" I screamed, tears in my eyes. I was freaking out. "Mom! Help me!"

"Honey, what? What is it darling?" She shouted, running upstairs. She appeered in my doorway of my bathroom. She saw me in tears. "Babe whats wrong?" She said walking over to me giving me a hug.

"My date with Kylen is today!" I cried.

She smiled. SMILED!? "Thats wonderful darlng. You'll have a brilliant time with him!"

"MOM! Be real here. I look an absolute mess. You have to help me! Please! Help me..." I shouted.

"Oh babe, you don't look a mess!" She said. "But yes! I will help you. By the end of this, you'll look stunning, not that you aren't already!" She smiled warmly. This is why I loved her. I hugged her.

"Thanks mom!" She hugged me back.

"Now. Lets get started. First of all you need to go wash your face. Mousterize, and do a scrub." She ordered. I nodded, laughing and saluted.

"Yes Mom!" I said. At least she was trying to cheer me up! I was really nervous for today...I wonder what Kylen had in store...

I had no clue. Walking back into my bathroom, I picked up my flannel, and run it under the hot water. Once it as soaked through, I rubbed it all over my face, letting it wake me up. I dried my face on a clean towel and then looked at myself. I felt much better. I looked a little less tired. But still not great. Sighing I got out my face wash, and rubbed it in my hands until it was soapy. Wiping it all around my face.

Letting the hot water soak again through my skin, I scrubbed my face getting all the little bumps off. Then I cleansed my face and mousterized. Quite a simple, boring but long routine really.

I walked back into my bedroom to find my mom sitting at my desk studying different types of make-up, and hair things. Sighing, I sat on my bed and watched her as she looked at them all. She set a few out on my desk, and then put the rest back.

"Ah, there you are!" She smiled. I chuckled. I know she was enjoying this. There wasn't a lot that happened since me and Jack. She hadn't brought him up since the night she came into my old bedroom, whilst I cried in her lap.

"Ok come sit over here, and we'll get started!" She grinned. Oh gosh. Lets just pray she doesn't make me look like a deformed clown...

I sat were she told me to do and she started working on my face.

When my mother does make-up it usually ends up with a bottle of foundations going everywhere, and eyeshadow dusting over every surface.

"Oh don't worry about that!" She said pointing at the foundation stained on my desk. She was currently brushing a little bronzer on my cheeks.