nine

carter

I fell asleep during the ending of Starwars. And woke up in the middle of it. I turned the TV Off, and quickly rushed back to bed.

I hated it when your just about to go to sleep and you forget to turn out the lights, and your all comfy and cozy and warm and in the perfect sleeping position but you have to move, so you can turn the lights of.

Yeah I hate that.

Mentally cursing, I got out of bed, and turned the lights off, then hoped back into bed.

Great. Now I can't get comfortable.

Sighing I knew I would never get back to sleep, so I picked up my book from my side table.

I was on the eleventh chapter when I decided to put in my bookmark, and call it quits for reading.

So instead if reading, I grabbed a drawing pad and a pencil and started aimlessly doodling, doodles all over the first page.

It ended up being food, that had cute little faces and mouths. I flipped the page deciding I wanted to do something serious.

Hmm...I'd always been good at drawing, so who should I draw...? The first person that came into my mind. Blake.

I sighed, and started drawing the shape of his his face, sketching and smudging and I went. I can't believe that it's 3am, on a school day, and I'm sitting in my bed drawing Blake what has my life come to?

Okay I'm just realizing how weird I actually am.

I set down the half finished drawing, and my pencil and snuggled down back into bed. Closing my eyes, I tried to get at least another hour of sleep. Two maybe.

I kept my eyes squeezed shut when I heard the tapping on the window. Was it my imagination? Had Blake scared me so much that I was dreaming about it? I opened my eyes slightly and so the hand tapping at the window. I dived under my covers and stuffed them in my mouth so I wouldn't scream loud. I had so seen that. There was a hand. What the hell do I do? I grabbed my phone and once again went under the duvet. I unlocked my cell and saw I had multiple messages. All from the same person. Jack.

'Who are you?'

'I don't know a Blake and neither does she.'

'I'm her boyfriend so let me speak to her'

What had Blake even message him? I think he deleted the message after he'd sent it so that I wouldn't see.

Carter: Hey Blake. What did you tell jack over the phone?

It was half an hour later until I got a reply, and that frustrated me.

Blake: nothing. Just told him to stop bothering you.

Carter: Ah okay then.

Blake: are you tired?

Carter: Yes. Now goodbye.

Blake: Night sweetheart, make sure that hand doesn't come and get you ;)

I gasped.

Blake was the one trying to scare me. That dick...

I was going to get him back. But I set my phone back down and plugged it in on charge, and wrapped the covers back around me, finaly falling asleep with the biggest grin alive on my face.

~*~

My alarm went off the next morning at 6:30, and I dragged myself out of bed.

It was going to be so awkward today, after what happened Saturday with Kylen. What would he say about me leaving the party and going home with Blake, if he knew about that.