11 ••• What Then, You Ask?

"Hey, Dawn, help me out with these, will you?" A shirtless me asked my beautiful princess. A few years ago: this woman was a city girl from New York or some-place-to-another, she didn't know what calluses meant (Literally. One day I see her playing with her hands, and she looks up at me worried saying that her hands were having a type of rash or something; whatsoever, I tell her those were calluses. Thus making her cry and say she was going to have work-girl hands. But I sweared to her that those came with her beauty package.) But now? Dawn was a grown, working woman that loved me as much as I loved her. Even with her sad moments at her past, she is the most kind person I know.

"Sure," she said, bending next to me, her shorts ridding up her thighs, making my mouth a bit dry, so she hit my head. "Focus." I snickered and continued to look at her: she had a red flannel crop top, a knot tying it to her chest. Her hair up in a messy bun. Was this girl meant to be perfect? Yeah. Yeah she was. "You got it?" I nodded towards the ground, gripping the nasty weeds iff my damn garden.

"I got it, beautiful," we held on together and pulled. And pulled. And pu—and we fell. And fell. I cursed and felt Dawn fall on top of me, her back against my chest. I held her by the waist to not let her get any more dittier with the ground.

"Ow..." She mumbled. "Are you okay?" She asked with a little laugh. "Am I squashing ya?" I laughed, shaking her with me, she hummed and laud back, her hundred pounds, if not less or more, crushing me lightly.

"Yeah—" I grunted. "Oh, gosh, get these sevent thousand pounds off me! Oh, I'm dying! Why now?! Why me?!?" I joked, and she laughed, rolling away from me and lading in an awkward crouch, she pulled a leg over me, so she was— "No. Nonononono, get off. Get off. Now." But she began to pin my hands up and over my head and kissed me hard on the lips.

I tried to move away, for pete's sake, we were in the fields! But ...

Oh. Oh. Okay.

She moved on me, making me go up opposite her movements, she frowned in concentration. But kept kissing me. Mmmmmm ... Uh, how about you let your imagination get what happened, I don't have the words to describe what this woman was making to me.

A few minutes later ... Dawn and I made our way to the house, and, while loving the time with her, she had to go.

"So, I was thinking ..." She said. "Can I take you somewhere, tonight?" I looked at her, and saw that she looked really nervous.

"What do you have in mind?" I asked her.

"Well, since we've been together for so long, and you've thaught me so, so much. I wanted to show you how much you mean to me. Because I love you. And I know you love me. So I want to show what you mean to me." I smiled.

"Whatever you want," I wrapped my arms around her and kissed te top of her head, then her cheek and finally her lips. "When, where and I'll be there." She grinned and jumped on her heels.

It took us four hours to get to the hotel, at first I was a bit worried: it's a hotel. But she told me that there was a beautiful resturant there, so I agreed wholeheartedly now. It was seven on the dot when we got to our table and we began to order.

"We'll have the chef's choice," we agreed after not deciding on the food. It was all good, so we though a surprise would be better. The waitres gave a deep nod with a kind "you won't regret it" and swayed away. "Well, okay." I grinned at my beautiful girl. She was so beautiful.

"So, did you know that this resturant slash hitel has a live theater?" I cocked an eyebrow.

"For real?" I doubted. But for a moment. She pointed behind me, and when I turned, there it was: a stage, people rushing round it in the darkness, so to not distract the guests. I nodded slowly. "...Huh."

"Yeah," she smiled. "And guess what's the theme." I waited.

"What is it?"

"'Love Spelled Backwards'," she said rolling her eyes. "Weird, because it's to meant to be 'evil' but they get 'evol'. So that's really weird. I laughed, just in time to get two giant plates of lasagna with something creamy and yellowish white looking.

But the smell told me it was cheese soup with veggies. I almost swooned over it, and Dawn moaned at the sight and smell of it. "This looks better than a basket of chocolates." The waitres smiled and laughed elegantly. Her thick Russian accent giving her away.

"Ah, the chef never has his guest wrong. Enjoy, and please enjoy the act, it may seem predictable, but it is not." With that, she swayed away again. I nodded, taking out my hand, I reached for Dawn's. She gave it and we both bowed our heads. Praying. When done, we dug into the food.

After we were done, we watched the play silently, laughing when needed, and it was a lot, it wasn't predictable, who said evil never wins? Love doesn't win here. But I loved it, and found Dawn in tears.

"Aw, is she crying? Really?" I said in a kitty voice. "Does she want a hug?" She smacked my arm and got up. "Where to now, baby?" I aske her, she looked at her clock and raised an eyebrow, but smiled just a little.

"Well, it's ten thirty, so we'd get to your house by ..." She counted, but I knew the answer already: "Around two in the morning. So ... I say we stay the night here?" She but her lip, and I sighed in mock annoyance.

"Great. I get to spend the night here with you," I scoffed. "Just my luck." She grinned and took my hand, taking us to sign in.

I know what you're thinking. And that's exactly what's gonna happen.

. . . .

Unless you're thinking about food. Or Zaliens invading. Or about Shadowhunters. That's not what happens.

Any who ... Who's excited for January 12th? I am! I love Shadowhunters. Thoughts anyone?

VOTE & COMMENT, BABES.

-Skyler_Dawn💌