14 ••• Could This Be It?

A ...traveling... chapter for you, ducklings:

Dawn and I decided to travel.
Yes. As crazy as that sounds, my girlfriend and I are going from America to The Old World. (Paris, England, Italy ...) I think we're even trying China? Nah. Not all the way there. But those other three? Wee-Wee!

While Dawn finished seating herself on the window, I sat in front of her in my own wi dow view from First Class.

"Good evening, ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We will be landing in London, England in a few hours; so sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride." I smile at her and she grinds back.

"Have you ever been on a plane before?" She asks me, I nod.

"More than a few times, you?"

"Heck, yeah. On my way to Ohio I came on one." She laughed. "One thing's for sure, though: I hate the food here. Tastes like air. But in First Class? Never been." I gapped at her.

"Never?" She shook her head. "I jump the First Class unwanted, baby. This is the best. And you're with the best. So just fake a Sherlock's mouth and you'll get extra care, honey." I said with a fake English accent.

She raised her eyebrows but shrugged, leaning back on her chair. She wore a nice black traveling suit with a matching fedore and boots. I wore a supper beautiful white button down under a designer's jacket. My jeans matching and so were the boots on me.

After a few moments, a nice lady approached us.

"Salve," she said. "Boun pomeriggio, would you like anything to drink? We have La Vita Nuova wine reserved just for couples, take a cup, or no?" Dawn smiled sweetly.

"," she said. "Molte grazie." Dawn said with a too perfect Italian accent. The woman nodded and left with a soft 'prego'. She grinned at me. "Not so much Sherlock, but a bit of Italiano will do."

For almost three hours Dawn and I spent them talking about whatever we could find, falling for each other with every word.

As she now leaned back to sleep, the light dimmed on her side: I was reading a book. (I Am Number Four, to be more informational) I looked up at her and watched her with a small smile.

She was so beautiful...

It took me a moment to realize I was so much to her. A few ago: she didn't know me, nor I her. I wouldn't be on this trip with her. She would still be torn by her father's death ...

Falling in love is weird, you knew? Its like ... Going around and just meeting this one person and be like: You. Its you, isn't it? And you kind of take this person with you, see them grow, see them learn and live.

And you feel like they're parent or brother. And you feel responsible for them. And you slowly become a family. Slowly become part of each other.

As if sensing all my emotions, she mumbled and her eyes fluttered open. I smiled at her.

"Sleep enough?" I asked, she nodded once. "Feeling okay?" She shrugged.

"I would feel better if you were here next to me." I raised my eyebrows, as if to go 'aww', and pouted.

"Captain says I can't take off my seatbelt till we land. Which is soon, don't worry." She eyed me.

"How much longer is soon?"

"About four and a half hours." Dawn groaned loudly. "But that's fine, wanna try something?" She glanced at me from my tone of voice: soft anf wicked. She grinned and nodded.

I untied my seatbelt and motioned her to follow me. Taking her hand, we walked to the bathroom. I saw that—

"Is there anything else you want?" The same lady from earlier asked us. I frowned at her.

"Yeah, actually ..." I cupped Dawn's belly. The lady frowned at us now. "She's been feeling sick, so I need this bathroom cleared for a few minutes, I don't want her falling over, if you know what I mean?"

I slipped two twenties from my pocket, and handed them to the lady by casually pleading to her and taling her hand. "Just a few moments, no interruptions, no problems, okay?" The lady nodded hesitantly, and walked off.

Dawn's jaw dropped.

"Since when do you bribe people like that?" She asked once we were both in the big enough bathroom. It had a small space with a little stool. The toilet looked less prison like, and there were scents around the bathroom. Also: white flowers. Yeah. First class rules.

"Ah," I shrugged. "My secrets cannot be known by mere human beings." She narrowed her eyes at me. "Okay. Take it easy. I just did that now and I'm freaking out. Do you think she'll call security on me?" Dawn gave out a a very amused laugh and shook her head.

"You're too inocent for your own good, Tess." She smiled then and grabbed my hand so she could sit on my lap on the stool. She settled her head in her neck and breathed in my scent.

"I love you so much, Tess." She said after a moment. "You have no idea how much you mean to me. I need you always." I kissed the top of her head and ran my hand up and down her back.

"I love you, too, baby girl. You're the best thing that's happened to me yet." She hummed on my neck, trailing kissed up to my jaw. "O ...kay..." I closed my eyes and pressed her to me.

She straddled my lap and her lips found mine.

Dawn's hands found their way up and under my shirt, her cold finger tips soon became warm the more she searched my body.

After a few minutes of silent kissing, soft murmurs and whispered endearments: she stepped off me and dragged me up.

Before I could say anything, and wrapped her arms around me, squeezing the air outta me. I groaned but hugged er back with te same affectionate force.

"I just need to know if you're real." She whispered.

"I am." I replied. "For you, I will be."

Kind of wondering why fid I stop here? I don't even know. But, in a few, next update.

-Skyler_Dawn💌