Meeting Mistress Centipede

Your Pov
After I had just pet the strange boy's ears I heard someone say "Hey! Get away from there!" then people started shooting arrows at me and I got close to the strange boy to protect myself. I then looked up and saw people with bows and arrows on their backs. They then tied me up and brought me to a village nearby, when they finally let me go I said " You didn't have to tie me up you know." causing murmurs to come from the crowd that had formed. A villager then said "Make way for high priestess Kaede." while an old woman made her way up to me. The old women then threw what looked like sand at me while saying "Begone, Demon!", I replied "Hey, hey I'm not a demon ok." I thought "Geez,Do I really look like a demon to them?" The old women said "Are ye not? Then why were ye found in the forest of Inuyasha." I then looked at here determinedly before she said " Let me have a good look at ye....Look clever girl or be a half-wit." while grabbing my chin and turning my head left and right. I thought "Why You!" The old women then said "Such a likeness...to my sister Kikyo." I said "Who?"

***Time Skip to Nighttime in Kaede's hut***

I said "Is that stew? Wow, that looks great.Real food." while taking the bowl from her and taking a sip, it's taste exploding in my mouth. The old woman then said " Bear us no ill will child. For though I now see, ye mean us no harm. In these troubled times of war,no stranger may be welcomed among us without deep distrust." I said " We really aren't in Tokyo anymore are we?" She stared at me while saying "To-ki-yo? Never heard of it. Is that where your people come from." I said "Y-Yeah, so I should be going home.", while thinking " I have no idea how to get back home,of course." while sipping some more stew into my mouth. Little did I know that the old woman was staring at me while having a flashback. She then said "Fifty years have past since then."

***Time Skip to when Mistress Centipede comes to attack the village***

The old woman and I hear people screaming and then we run out of the hut. She says "What is going on?" I walk out a little farther to see it's the monster that attacked me in the well I gasp and then say "It's that thing!" while Mistress Centipede dropped a horse at my and the old woman's feet. Mistress Centipede then yells "Give Me the Sacred Jewel!" while rapidly heading towards the old woman and I,we both dodge from her attack. We land on the ground with a small thud before standing back up. The old woman looked at me and asked "It said Sacred Jewel. Bear ye it still?" I said " I have no idea but I have heard of the Jewel but, I-" The villagers attacked Mistress Centipede, interrupting me. Mistress Centipede yelled " I must have it, I must!" while twirling her body, knocking the villagers away. I suddenly realized "That thing is after me!" A villager then said " Spears, arrows,nothing works!" The old woman responded " Ye must lure it to the dry well," I said " You mean the well in the forest right?" She replied " Yes, in the forest of Inuyasha ." I said "The well I came out of! The forest is where the light is shining right?"

I don't own Inuyasha, you, or the pictures I use.
I hope you enjoyed it!