A Word to Hold His Spirit

Your POV

The villagers started to surround Inuyasha from behind. Inuyasha noticed but wasn't phased.

Kaede put her arm out in front of me and said,"Pay no heed to Inuyasha, child."

I thought,'If the Jewel makes monsters more powerful, does that mean it's cursed?'

Inuyasha grew impatient and said,"I hate having to wait. And I hate the smell of you."

He then started to run very fast towards me. My instincts kicked in and I started to run in the opposite direction.As I was running I tripped over Mistress Centipede's bones. As I was falling I felt the air move above my head. I fell on the ground two feet away from Inuyasha.

When he landed he said" Want me to scratch your back?" while cracking his wrist.

I looked at him," Why'd you try to hit me?!"

The villagers behind me said,"Shoot him!"

The villagers shot their arrows but Inuyasha broke them before impact..He ran again cutting down the trees behind the villages, soon jumping on a newly made stump.

Inuyasha scoffs,"Heh. Who do you people think i am?! You think you can hurt me like I did that centipede?!"

One villager behind Kaede spoke,"Lady Kaede, me thinks may happ that we might have chanced the centipede.

Kaede responded with,"Somehow, I knew that it would eventually come to this." pulling something out of her kimono.

I ran again, Inuyasha following close behind.

Inuyasha spoke again," Prepare yourself!"

I said,"Prepare?, For what?!"

Inuyasha then caught up to and then tried to hit me again but, thankfully missed. The almost hit sent me falling, making the Jewel fall out of my grasp, just out of my reach. I looked behind me and saw 3 long slashes in the ground from Inuyasha's attack.

Inuyasha then said,"Heh. Now it's mine."

Then suddenly beads around his neck connect and form a necklace.

Inuyasha lands on a rock saying,"Huh? What the heck are these?."

I got up, seeing the necklace,"Huh?"

Kaede then said,"Quickly child, the word of subjugation!."

I replied,"What word?"

Kaede then said,"It matters not, your word has power to hold his spirit."

I get up, grab the Jewel and then run to the edge of the cliff, which breaks off, making me fall and drop the Jewel, to have it roll onto the bridge. Then Inuyasha jumps out of the bushes.

I say," A word to hold his spirit? But how will I know which one?"

Inuyasha then jumps onto the bridge, very close to where the Jewel rolled.

I say,"Ah.. umm... ah...Sit Boy!." which sends his face into the bridge.