His Name is Inuyasha and He's a Half-Demon

Your Pov
I started running towards the forest before the old women said " Wait!" trying to stop me. Mistress Centipede attacked me again, I then ran to the edge of the river bank and jumped into the clear ad shallow water. As I kept running I said" I'll draw it away from the village!" I thought "Some one is going to save me, right? Yeah, they have to!." I said "Zachary? Grandpa? Anybody?" I didn't notice but Mistress Centipede was gaining on me. I yelled" Somebody help me!" in hopes of somebody hearing me to save me from this Mistress Centipede.

Inuyasha's Pov
I wake up to see myself still on the tree Kikyo pinned me to. I then sharpen my claws as I say" I smell it. The blood of the women who killed me, and it's coming closer." while smelling Kikyo's blood in the air. I then try to pull the arrow out of my shoulder but I couldn't due to the seal on the arrow.

Your Pov
As I was running from Mistress Centipede, she yelled " The Jewel...Give it to ME!!" I yelled back " I told you before, I don't have it" Mistress Centipede pushes me, sending me flying , landing at the strange boy's feet. The strange boy said " Hello, Kikyo, playing with bugs now are we?" I looked up at him and said "Hmm...Your alive?" He continued " Why are you taking so long to kill it? Just do her like you did me...You look pretty dumb there, Kikyo. The Kikyo I know wouldn't waste her time." As soon as his words left his mouth he angered me as I said "That does it. Kikyo. Kikyo. Kikyo, whoever she is, she's not me, because my name is-" He interrupted me by saying "She's here." Mistress Centipede soon corners me , but just before she could attack me, two spears with ropes attached hit her in her sides. A villager then says "Good! Now Pull!" I exhaled and said "So, I was saved after all." The strange boy said " Your'e pathetic, Kikyo." I was outraged by his words, I yelled " I'M NOT KIKYO! Look I'm telling you, I'm not her! Whoever she is!" He yelled back " And I 'm saying you gotta be her, cos if you're not there's no way that you could smell so-" He stopped, sniffing me. He then continued saying "You're not her." I said" I know. My name is (Name). (Your name in syllables)" He replied " You're right. Kikyo was cuter. Much cuter." I said " Excuse me." Mistress Centipede then tried to grab me but I grabbed onto the strange boy's long, white hair. I yelled "LET GO OF ME!!!" The boy yelled "OW, OW! OWW! YOU LET GO!" That's when the old women and some of the villagers arrived. One villager then yelled "Inuyasha has revived!" The old women then thought " How can that be? The seal should have held forever!" Mistress Centipede then said " The Sacred Jewel!" Inuyasha said " The Sacred Jewel?" Mistress Centipede then opens her mouth and comes closer to me, trying to bite me. I yelled " STOP IT!" while pushing my hand into her face. Some light then comes from my hand making the rest of Mistress Centipede's arms to fall off. I then hit the ground, panting and say " Hey, I did that before,too....in the well..." Mistress Centipede's arm were slowly decomposing, now that they had become unattached. I said " But how did I do it though." thinking out loud. I then look down and gasp as I see my right side is glowing. I asked " What's happening this time?" Mistress Centipede then attacks me biting my glowing side, sending pain though my entire body,she then let go of me. I then see the Sacred Jewel that everybody had been looking for. I thought "That was inside of me? Is that the Sacred Jewel?" I then hit Mistress Centipede on my way down to the ground, I soon hit the ground with a thud. with the Jewel not too far away. Inuyasha then said " Gimme the Jewel! Quick! Hurry!" Mistress Centipede then pushed me onto Inuyasha, who still happened to be stuck on the tree. Mistress Centipede then said " I heard some half-demon was after the Scared Jewel. It's you isn't it?" I then thought " If he's a half demon, what's the other half?" Inuyasha said "Half's all I need to kick your scaly hide, Anything more would be a waste of my time." I looked at him and said " You talk big , but can you back it up?" He then stared at me confused, like I had said it in some weird made-up language.

I don't own Inuyasha, you, or the pictures I use.
I hope you enjoyed it!