Inuyasha Saves My Life

Your Pov
I asked, "Can you back it up or not?" Mistress Centipede cut in before Inuyasha could answer, "What can he do? Pinned there like that, your powerless, helpless to stop me. The both of you." She then used her long tongue to pick up the Jewel... and swallow it. Inuyasha yelled, "Don't you dare!!" One villager then yelled, "Lady Kaede! It swallowed the Jewel, what are we to do?" Mistress Centipede's arms that were on the ground started glowing red and then re-attached themselves back to her. I tightened my grip on Inuyasha's red kimono and quietly said, "It's re-arming itself." Mistress Centipede's pale white skin peeled off leaving her with a black, reddish skin with big red eyes. The Centipede says, "Yesss! My power is finally complete!" while tightening her grip on me and Inuyasha, making me sink lower. I say "It's crushing me!" in a pained voice, her grip soon making me yell in pain. Inuyasha asks, " Hey,... Can you pull out this arrow?" I ask,"What?" in a confused voice. He asks again,"Look, can you pull out this arrow or not?" I reply,"I can try..." while reaching for the arrow embedded in his shoulder. I continue," I'm not sure I can pull it out though..." Mistress Centipede's grip tightens around my body making me retract my arm and yelp in pain. Behind me the old woman jumped down from her horse and says,"Nay, child! Once the arrow is removed, Inuyasha will be free to destroy us all!" Inuyasha yelled back, "Don't be stupid, you old hag! At least with me you have a chance!, were if that that is going to eat you!" Inuyasha then looked down at me and asked,"And what about you? Are you ready to die yet?" I thought,"No, I'm not ready to die yet, not now when Zachary and Isabel need me." I grab the arrow and say,"But given the chance I chose to LIVE...FOR MY FAMILY!" I pull out the arrow, it soon dissolving in my hand. A bright, purple aura appears around me and Inuyasha, it soon fading just to surround Inuyasha. Inuyasha's body starts pulsing,... like a heartbeat. I look at Inuyasha and say," Umm... Inu...yasha?" Inuyasha then start's to laugh hysterically, making Mistress Centipede re-tighten her grip on us. Inuyasha frees us from Mistress Centipede's grip blowing up her tail, that was holding us. I hit the ground with a thud, soon looking up to see Inuyasha somersault through the air, landing in front of Mistress Centipede. Inuyasha extends his claws soon rushing toward the Centipede while yelling,"IRON REAPER SOUL STEALER!" his attack ripping Mistress Centipede's body to bits. I say,"He can back it up after all." while standing up. I looked around to see one of Mistress Centipede's legs moving, I yelp, surprised. I said," It's still moving!?" The old woman walked up to me and said,"Find the glowing flesh. Quickly!,that's where the Jewel will be. It must be removed at once, lest the flesh of Mistress Centipede revive." I say," Whoa! Whoa! Tell me you're joking!" I look around searching for the glowing flesh, soon finding it. I point at it and say," There!, It's that one." The old woman walks over, grabs it out, making the flesh dissolve, leaving only bones behind. She walks over to me and hands me the Jewel. I look at the Jewel and then at her, saying," Huh? But..." She says," Only ye may posses the Sacred Jewel." I ask,"But how did it get inside my body? Why would I have a Jewel wanted by demons?" Inuyasha walks over to us, crushing bones with his foot. He says," Exactly... Humans can't use it so why bother to keep it. If you don't hand over the Jewel right now, I won't have to start sharpening my claws on you." The old woman stepped in front of me, to try to prevent Inuyasha from getting any closer. I thought," What!? You mean he's not the hero. Well there goes that dream."