The Truth

Your Pov

I got up and walked towards Inuyasha and saw him still face-planted on the bridge.

I said,"What'd you know it worked!?"
Inuyasha sat up, grabbing at the necklace saying,"What the heck is this thing?!" trying to pull it off.

Kaede said,"I'm sorry InuYasha, but even you lack the power to remove it."

Inuyasha stood up, still pulling at the necklace,"We'll see about that! I'd come up there and finish you off if you didn't look half-dead already!" he said, frustrated

Kaede replied,"The word, please."

I said,"...Sit, Boy.."

The necklace glowed, pulling Inuyasha into the bridge, breaking it. Inuyasha then fell into the rushing river below.

Kaede looked at me saying,"Well then, shall we head home?."

I walked toward her saying,"That was easy. Wish I'd said It earlier..."

***Time Skip to morning***

I was inside Kaede's hut as she put some bandages on my stomach.

Kaede said,"How's that?, Perhaps I'll put more salve on your belly."

I winced as she put more salve on my belly.

I looked over," What are you still doing here?" I said seeing Inuyasha.

Inuyasha turned saying,"I'm waiting for the Jewel."

I asked,"Why would you want the Jewel?"
Kaede said,"He's only half-demon."

Inuyasha punched the floor, creating a hole, angry,"You know what? I'm sick of hearing some dried up witch I just met talk like she knows me!"

Kaede said,"So ye don't remember? I thought as much. I'm younger sister to Kikyo, she who bound ye to the tree, Kaede."

Inuyasha responded,"Kaede...So you're the brat, huh?"

Kaede turned,"Fifty years have passed. And I have grown old."

Inuyasha sat down and said,"If you're this old, Kikyo must be pushing a hundred. I'm sure glad I don't gotta worry about being old. At least not for a while."

Kaede replied,"Kikyo didn't worry either. Kikyo died...It was on the same day she shot ye with the arrow."

Inuyasha said,"Gee, sorry to hear it. Not that I really care or nothing.It's one less thing for me to worry about."

Kaede responded,"I wouldn't let my guard down, not just yet, InuYasha. I know now that (Name) is the reincarnation of my sister. And it isn't just because ye resemble her."

I said,"What?"

Kaede continued,"The Jewel Of Four Souls was in your body, that alone is proof enough.It's up to ye now child, to take over its protection."

***Time Skip to when you are on a walk***

I grabbed the Jewel and thought,'How can I protect this?'

I then said,"Who am I kidding?"

The villagers noticed me and started to call me 'Lady Kikyo'

I said,"I gotta get out of here" running off.

*Author's Note- I'm so sorry for not updating this story in like forever! I do mean to update a lot more! I love all of you!!!!