three

I open my hotel room putting my bag on the bed as I pull up the big make up bag I had since I had no idea what kind of face paint Sam wanted so I just brought everything really.

I went back out of my room walking over to Sam's room and knocked on the door loudly taking a step back as I waited.

Finally the door opened as Sam stepped out of the way letting me pass through.

"So what do you want?" I question as I start setting everything up on the dining table.

"Skeleton face" he says as he takes  a seat opposite me.

"I think a butterfly will suit you better but what ever you want" I say trying to imagine what he wants in my head so I don't stuff it up.

"You know I'm actually trying to go scary this Halloween" he says as I grab some brushes and back and white out setting them up on the table next to us.

"Do you really have a party tonight?" I question. All day I have been wondering wether Sam had just made that up for some reason I would have no idea or he was actually being honest.

"Why would I get my face painted if I wasn't going to a party?" Sam questions making me shrug as I start putting paint on his face with my thin brush.

"What time does it start? Because I might be here a while" I say as I get closer to Sam's face to get every detail right.

"Later tonight there's no specific time, really take your time I don't mind staring at your boobs for longer" Sam says making me furrow my eyebrows as I look down and see that loose shirt was coming down exposing my bra.

I quickly trying cover it up as I then go back to Sam's face.

"Do you mind if I do your neck?" I question as is know exactly what I want to do, even though it is very technical and knowing me it will come out horrible but I still wanted to give it a try.

"Your really getting into this aren't you?" he questions as he keeps a straight face whilst holding his head up.

"You said you wanted to go scary" I say with a laugh as I begin to change brushes.

Half an hour later I was slowly finishing up as I could tell Sam was getting reckless as he bounced his knees up and down whilst averting his eyes around the room.

"I think that's all" I say sitting up to see what it looked like and nodding at him as I get up and grab the brushes heading to the sink as Sam gets up from his chair and heads over to the big mirrors the hotel rooms provided.

"What the shit" he yells making me turn around quickly, shit did he imagine it as something else "I think people will have a heart attack when they see me, when I said scary i did not think of this"

I laugh as I continues to poke his face in the mirror as I continue washing the brushes.

"Now make sure you try and contain yourself from kissing people because trust me your face paint will go everywhere" I say turning off the water and packing up all the paint that I had used.

"That's fine I'll just wait till I come back to the hotel to kiss you" he says with a smirk on his face as he starts walking back over towards me.

"Yeah, not happening" I say as Sam puts his hand in his jean pocket shuffling around for something before handing me some crumbled up money.

"Thanks" I say with a smile as I put the money into my pocket and close the bag filled with make up.

"I hope you have a good time at your party, I guess" I say grabbing the bag and heading towards the door.

"Yeah, have a happy Halloween" he awkwardly says scratching the back of his neck as I give him a nod before exiting his hotel room.

I go back into my own carefully putting the bag onto a shelf not wanting to ruin any of the make up and have to pay more for it than I already do.

I was going to change out of my cloths before I heard a knock at my door making me furrow my eyebrows since it was getting late.

I open the door and am surprised when I see Sam standing in front of my door as he swings back and fourth on his feet.

"Hi?" I say but it comes out more of a question as I'm still confused why his at my door.

"Would you like to come to this party with me?" He questions running a hand through his hair.

"I don't have a costume" I laugh looking down at my outfit that I had worn to work, it was neither scary nor sexy which seemed to be the thing every girl was dressing up as this Halloween.

Sexy nurse this, sexy playboy bunny, sexy everything.

"I'm sure you won't be the only one" he shrugs.

"I would love to, but let's face it id know no one there" I say. I wasn't one for massive parties that all anyone ever did was get drunk and grind on each other.

"Ill introduce you to some of my friends" he says.

"Why do you want me to come so bad?" I question crocking my head to the side as I continue to look up at him.

"To be honest I really have no idea, but please come it will be fun" he says trying to reason.

I don't know why I did what I did but eventually I said yes.

This night is not going to be fun at all.

---------

the picture above is what I imagine as the face paint Analise did for Sam

not edited