eleven

"I can't believe you did this for me" I squeal as I jump into Nate's arms as we stand in an open field.

This morning Nate had given me an outfit to wear which was was weird since I thought he was horrible within the fashion department.

Turns out he got a store worker to come up with the whole outfit and the only thing he did to contribute was tell her the sizing.

"I love you id do anything, plus you haven't done anything for a while cause of all your work" Nate says as he come out of his arms and he links his hand with mine as we continue our walk.

Turns out Nate had bought is tickets to a near by music festival that was going on.

I loved how Nate had been doing these small things for the past month or so were he would buy me things just to spoil me.

And I loved it, being with him was such a thrill ride and you never quiet knew what was going to happen next.

"Do you know who's playing?" I ask as our intertwined hands swing between us as I look up at him.

"Lots of people that I can't quiet remember" Nate says making me laugh "and me"

"What omg, your performing?" I gasp loudly as I stop walking to face towards him.

"Me and this guy you don't know are" he says with a massive smile on his face.

"That is so amazing" I yell throwing my arms around him again as he nearly topples over from my weight.

"It is, but if we don't continue walking we won't make it at all" he says making me chuckle as we both start walking again.

Sadly they had out the festival in the middle of a field so the houses or stores next to it wouldn't be disturbed or complain about the noise.

But made it a hell of a hike, especially when I had decided to wear heels today.

----------

We had finally made it to the festival where large masses of people where already dancing and the music was very loud almost so loud I could barely hear myself think.

It kind of reminded me of how Nate and I met although this music wasn't as annoying since I wasn't trying to get to sleep while it was going on.

"Well I'm next on so I need to go get ready, will you be okay by yourself?" Nate asks as he turns around to face me.

I was not going to be a clingy girlfriend.

This had always been Nate's dream, I have heard him sing in the shower and rap along with the radio whilst we are in the car.

And he has a very good voice if I do say so myself.

Although I know Nate would never want to me to see it but one day when I was cleaning out one of our hotel rooms since Nate decided to leave all of his cloths and belongings all over the floor I found a journal of some sort that belonged to Nate.

And by accident I dropped it and when I picked it back up I found pages and pages of lyrics written.

Which is why I could never stop him from doing what he loves.

"Of course, kill it" I say quickly putting my arms around Nate's neck and smashing his lips onto mine as his arms find there way around my waist.

"Come on why did you do that?" Nate groans making me furrow my eyebrows out of confusion "now I don't want to go"

"Go" I chuckle as I push him away as he finally goes out of sight behind the stage.

After about five minutes of dancing and waiting around I had finally made it to the front as I held onto the rail they had so people were a safe distance from the stage.

I guess when everyone's sees a fan try and pull Harry Styles of the stage they finally realise and back he away from it so this time we won't actually succeed in kidnapping them.

Eventually the guy that was dj'ing on stage finished and walked off leaving the crowd in an awkward silence.

It was weird hearing to ringing in my ears considering just before I couldn't even hear myself think.

After a couple of minutes the crowd finally erupted into screams including me as I saw Nate come running out into the stage.

But my voice suddenly went silent when I saw the guy I had never thought I was going to see again run out on stage with Nate.

Sam Wilkinson.

--------

so sorry this took forever to update but I had one all ready to go when wattpad decided to delete all of it and I had to start it all again.

Which is why this chapter probably sounds so rushed since I just wanted to get it done and move on with the next one.

sAMS BACK IN THE STORY WOOO

not edited