nineteen

Nate's pov ;

I was furious, not with Annalise but with Sam.

I didn't really care that they had a relationship before me because I can tell Annalise loves me and I love her back.

But Sam trying to make a move on my women was too far.

I made my way to the beach that Annalise had gone too today in hope that he will still be there otherwise I have no idea where he will be.

Whenever Sam moves places I always give him a room in my dad's hotels because I know his parents kicked him out and he was going through a hard time, so the good friend I am I gave him a place to stay.

I closed my car door behind me as I made my way down the sand towards the beach.

Standing right in front of me around twenty metres away was Sam he obviously heard me coming, well who wouldn't I probably sounded like an elephant from how mad I was, as he turned around.

"Hey bro what-" Sam begins but I cut him off when my first connects with his face.

"Never touch my girl again" I growl as Sam bens over in pain clenching the side of his face.

I didn't even regret what I did, he deserved it and I hope he feels pain.

"Let me guess she told you" Sam says standing up straighter but still rubbing his face as I look around to see no one else at the beach anymore as it was starting to get late and the sunset was out.

"How could you? Does our friendship mean nothing to you" I yell back in disgust throwing my hands in the air as I take a step back from Sam not even recognising the ft anymore.

"I love her okay I wasn't going to just let her go without telling her how I feel" he yells back as he takes his hand away from his face as a bruise is already starting to form.

"And I love her too" I say back "you know what I want you to leave both of our lives, I don't want to partner with you anymore and you are no longer to free load off of me" I say turning around meaning towards the hotel room I have let him stay in for as long as I can remember.

I walk back up the beach not wanting to here anything else from Sam as I quickly got to my car and headed back to our hotel room.

It was so hard to buy a proper house with Annalise's job as she was travelling around so much and I wanted to go with her everywhere.

After a quick drive I finally end up at the hotel again walking towards our hotel room.

My dads hotels were defiantly one of the best which meant they were always busy as I walked through the bar seeing nearly all the chairs filled with men wearing business suits and women who have gotten very dressed up for the occasion.

I got the card out for our hotel room as I opened the door and stuffed the card back in my back pocket as I saw Annalise's in the spot I previously was when I was watching to as her eyes were also trained on the screen.

"Hey babe" I say kissing her on the forehead making her jump as I chuckle, how did she not hear me entering the room.

"Where did you go?" She questions as I quickly make my way around the couch as sit down next to her as she cuddles up to my side.

"I just went to deal with Sam" I say as she looks up at my skeptically probably thinking the worst, no I did not send him to his grave.

"Please tell me you didn't see him naked again?" She asks making me laugh at not expecting her to say that, I was imagining the conversation to be a little not serious.

"God no, there's only one person I want to see naked and she's right next to me" I say wrapping an arm around her waist.

"Well that's always good to know" she says still watching the tv "so what did you really do to Sam?"

"I may or may not have punched him in the face"

"Is it bad that just imagining that turns me on" she says looking up at me as I wriggle my eyebrows at her.

"I can go punch someone again if you want" I say connecting our lips together as I climb onto the couch slowly pushing Annalise down with my body so I'm now lying on top of her as we don't break the kiss at all.

"I feel like we're not as sexually active as some other couples" she says making me furrow my eyebrows, did she really want to bring that up now.

"Oh I can change that lil mama"

-------

bam

epilogue up next