eighteen

I sighed as I hoped into the elevator hugging the cardigan I was wearing to my chest since I was only wearing my swimmers under.

The elevator finally reached the floor my hotel room was on as I walked out and walked to my room bringing the card out of my bag.

"Hey babe" Nate says with a smile as I enter the room seeing him laying out along the lounge watching something on the TV.

"We need to talk" I say dropping my bag on the floor next to me and slowly making my way over to where Nate was relaxing.

"Sure okay this sounds serious" Nate says his smile immediately falling off his face as he turns the TV volume down and sits up leaving room for me to to take a seat.

"It's about Sam" I sigh crossing my legs as I turn so I am now facing Nate.

"What about him? Did you accidentally see him naked because trust me I have too" Nate says making me furrow my eyebrows as I shake my head.

Good to know that Nate has seen him naked.

"No it's not that, before you and I met I kind of already knew Sam" I sigh not knowing how to tell him or even start a sentence.

"What do you mean? Like friend or something?" Nate question furrowing his eyebrows probably trying to figure everything out.

I wish we were just friend Sam and I. But when you really think about it we kind of were, the most that ever happened between us was a kiss and that isn't enough to take you to friends to in a exclusive relationship.

"I guess you can say that, nothing really major happened between us but Sam did something major today and I figured it just had to tell you and not keep any secrets" I say straightening my back up as I look down at the lounge.

"A few weeks before I met you I met Sam the same way, he was staying in the hotel room next to me and we got talking and we weren't really in a relationship but we kissed and went on a date" I gulp fiddling with the end of my cardigan.

"But the reason I cut communications with him was because I moved to your hotel because I had jobs there so I thought it would be easier to leave everything that happened between Sam and I in the past" I say looking up at Nate to see his reaction.

"So there's nothing going on between you two now?" Nate questions making me shake my head "then it isn't that big of a deal"

I was relieved that he wasn't making a big deal out of all of this, but I'm afraid what I tell him next will set him off.

"Well there's more" I sigh not even wanting to look at him I was so disgusted by what happened.

"What?" Nate questions clenching his jaw but I was hoping he wasn't jumping to conclusions even though I bet he was already thinking of what I was going to tell him.

"Today while I was at the beach Sam was their, the day before you proposed be came over to our hotel room and told me he loved me and that he wanted us to give it another try, of course I said no so I thought that was the end of it all"

"But today he uh" I stop cringing as I didn't want to say it out loud.

"He did what?" Nate question obviously loosing patience as his voice was getting a little louder but was no were near yelling.

"He kissed me" I sigh looking up at Nate to see him fuming.

I opened my mouth to continue talking but Nate had already jumped to his feet and was out of our hotel room in a flash.

What the hell is he going to do?

--------

that moment when you have nothing to write for your authors note