Meetings

Warnings: explicit language

       Bucky Barnes, or the Asset as he was more used to was not accustomed to happiness. But seeing the girl who was currently on his lap made a heat flood his face. He had never felt anything like this before. She was unnervingly gorgeous, like she wasn't meant for this godforsaken place they called Earth. Her (h/c) hair gently cascaded down her face and her (e/c) eyes were enough to draw in even the evil Hydra scientists.

       He was aware of his former best friend watching them together, but he didn't care at the moment. He knew he would most likely have to share her with the residents of the tower. Residents he had conflicting feelings about.

        The owner of the tower, billionaire and asshole extraordinaire, Tony Stark was very annoying so Bucky steered away. The archer with a resting bitch face to rival his own was Clint Barton, also annoying. Natasha Romanoff, he could barely look in the eyes because of everything he had caused her. Thor was too loud, and was avoided at all costs. His brother, Lockey or Loki whatever the hell his name was, an ass. That horse fucker had pissed him off way too many times already. Vision was....odd to say the least. The maximoff twins Wanda and Pietro were tolerable. He suspected a romance between the girl and Vision. The boy was still shaken up over almost dying but managed to keep his sense of humor. Steve was...Steve was complicated. The shattered memories of their childhood together made him feel like he would disappoint the man every time he spoke. He suspected Doctor Banner was the only rational one of the whole bunch.

       He noticed (y/n) shiver as he was clutching onto her. He just then noticed her attire. She was wearing a short, blue hospital gown that was cinched at the waist. (link below) He was trying to not stare at her legs too long while he grabbed his discarded jacket from earlier. He covered the cold and frail girl with as she began to drift off.

       She had many gifts, he had learned while working for Hydra. One of them being communication by touch which was their favorite because she could comfort him at the same time. Others being emotion control, which was a lot scarier than it sounded. The girl could make you feel joyful and happy about going to your own execution. They had used her mostly for interrogations and keeping him calm.

       The girl was still asleep as they carried her into the tower. She was curled up against Bucky's chest and had never looked more at peace. They walked straight past the group of curious avengers and straight into Bruce's lab as he told them to do earlier.

       Meanwhile back in the lounge Steve was reliving the day's events.

       "So Bucky the Snow Grump finally found his human Advil," Clint stated as he munched on mini marshmallows. "Would Barnes mind if I borrow her because that was some beautiful medicine." He high fived Tony who laughed at the joke. Natasha slapped him on the chest causing him to spew mini marshmallows.

       "How would you know, Old Man, she passed by too quickly to even see," Pietro questioned after trying to steal a glance at her also.

       "I could see her because I am Hawkeye. The avenger known for his amazing sight you dumb fuck," Clint fired back. Wanda rolled her eyes and walked away to go search for Vision.

       "And I am Quicksilver known for his huge d-" Pietro started.

       "Enough!" Steve ordered. His face was growing increasingly red at the thought of where that conversation was going. "Can all of you just act mature for a day, dammit." He was exasperated.

       "Uh oh we made Steve say a bad word," Natasha drawled. She would do anything to drag out Steve's inner Tony.

       "You know what Romanoff-," He began. Thor walked into the room with a determined expression across his face.

       "Friends, I must go to collect Loki from Asgard. I shall be back no later than the morrow. I shall see you soon again," Thor stated reluctant to leave without meeting the girl and warning her of Loki's tricks. Thor began his trek to the roof after sneaking a pop tart into his breastplate.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

I'm so sorry this chapter was so much longer but then wattpad deleted it and i tried my best to recreate it but well key word tried. I still got to add in my Sleipnir and Loki joke though so yeah if you didn't notice it that's okay it was pretty low-key. budmm-ttsss okay okay I'll stop.

link: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/ae/4a/c3/ae4ac31567a7d577b8c8698e74e76512.jpg

Disclaimer: I own nothing Marvel related or you related even though you're all cute af