Maybe a goodbye

Well hello there you lovely people! It's been a long time since I had even been logged into this account and I can't even begin to fathom all the interaction on this story, and I'm so grateful for all the attention it's garnered. But let's be honest here... I started this story when I was 14! I romanticize the wrong things, and idolized wrong choices only because of who chose them. I'm not insulting my younger self in the slightest, because the decisions she made led me to the (in my own opinion) confident, pretty cool woman I am today. But looking back at the diction and plot of this story... It is very clear to me that my writing skills have grown past what you great folks have read here. I have almost graduated high school, and if you had told 8th grade Chrissy that my book would have over 70,000 hits, she would have cried! I want to thank each and every person who even read a sentence of this story for taking the time to grow with me, and my mind's word vomit. I can't promise or even give hope of an update to this story, but maybe I might just be inspired to rewrite this in a darker, grittier version more suited to my style now if you, of course would like to see it, and if I can find the time. Thank you so much for reading all this!