Descisions

(Y/N) had quietly asked if she could sleep next to Bucky, much to Thor and Loki's dismay. The sun was almost setting when Thor ruined Bucky's good mood. "I wish to bring (Y/N) to Asgard," Thor declared. Bucky wanted to fight him and say no, but he knew it was unfair to keep (Y/N) from her family.

Upon seeing Bucky's face Thor pointed out it would only be a fortnight at most. To which Bucky learned that meant two weeks. He knew it was her choice but he wanted to hold on to her so she couldn't leave.

"Really, Thor? I've been asking to visit for years, and just because she turns out to be your kid means she gets a free pass?" Tony questioned. "I bought you poptarts!" He was now whining.

Thor simply raised an eyebrow and chuckled. "She is the heir of Asgard! She deserves to see it."

"Yes, well, I was once the heir of Asgard, also. Don't let her get too comfortable with that title, because Odin tends to snatch it away easily," Loki snarled while flipping through a magazine. He heard a quiet, muffled giggle from the mentioned heir, who was hiding behind a pillow. His brow raised as he looked towards her. "That's new," he said simply.

Thor smiled at his newfound daughter. "Well she won't have that title stripped unless she goes on a genocidal rampage. The same rules applied to you," Thor retorted. The giggles returned heavier. "I win," Thor mouthed at his brother who just rolled his eyes.

       "Since when does (Y/N) laugh at Loki?" Bucky wondered aloud. He was pouring himself a glass of Tony's finer alcohol.

"Ah, funny story, I may have accidentally given (Y/N) drugs?" Tony grimaced while also taking a step back away from Bucky.

"You what?" Bucky's metal hand tightened around his glass, causing it to shatter. He threw an intimidating glare right at Tony; causing the man to shrug.

Upon seeing the glass break, (Y/N) sat, wide eyed, and giggled out, "Uh-oh." She was sitting with her feet tucked under her and a pillow in her lap.

"It was an accident! I grabbed the wrong bottle!" Tony swore. He nervously pushed a hand through his hair. "The kid said she had a headache. I was just trying to give her some aspirin," Tony explained while bouncing on his feet. A grumpy assassin made him wary.

"Why do you even have drugs?" Bucky questioned with narrowed eyes. He still wasn't fond of Tony, but he dealt with it by invading the liquor cabinet.

Tony let out a sigh as he began to talk. "They were left over from my party days. I guess I forgot about those hiding places," Tony shrugged.

"I'm putting (Y/N) to bed. Try not to drug anyone else!" Tony rolled his eyes at hearing Bucky's response. He made his way over to where Thor and Loki were sitting, before starting his new round of entertainment; confusing the aliens.

(Y/N) was quickly falling asleep in Bucky's arms as he carried her down the hall to their room. He began to lay her on the bed, when she clutched his arm. "James, please stay," she whispered. He sat on the spot next to her while letting his fingers run through her wild hair.

"Always, (Y/N)," Bucky confessed, pulling her closer to him. She smelt like strawberries and it was driving him crazy. She snuggled her face into the crook of his neck and giggled when he inhaled deeply.

She slept easily as Bucky was figuring the chance of him getting his ass kicked by Thor. He quickly let it slip out of his mind when her fingers found his metal ones. They intertwined and stayed that way until Buck felt himself slipping away, too.

"So Thor, how's fatherhood?" Tony quipped. If he couldn't mess with the accidental drug user then he would mess with her father.

Thor grinned and looked to Tony with a raised brow. "It has treated me kindly, thus far, Brother Anthony," he bellowed.

"Taking into consideration that you've only been her father for a day, I'm sure you will ruin her some yet," Loki piped up, sitting with a new book and his forgotten magazine lying on the coffee table.

"The real question," Clint barged in, out of breath, "is can (Y/N) lift the hammer!" He quickly bent over catching his breath. Natasha soon followed suit, though much less disheveled than Clint.

"Did you really run up 5 flights of stairs to ask that question before me?" Natasha patronized. Clint gave her a look of accusation before taking in one big gulp of air.

"Yes, Tasha! I need answers!" He cried out. "And with Baby Thunder heavily drugged, I can't get them! So I'm asking the next best thing," he explained in a suddenly calm manner. Natasha scoffed and rolled her eyes, but was clearly waiting for Thor's answer.

       Thor scratched his head looked concerned, "I do not know whether she will accept the hammer, but she will inherit all of our enemies, and we need her to be prepared for that," Thor conceded.

       Clint shuffled his feet and exasperatedly said, "So, you're saying she can lift it?" He questioned. When Thor nodded, Natasha smirked and held out her hand to Clint. He begrudgingly put a twenty dollar bill in her palm.

       Tony had a sudden look of realization as he remembered T'Challa's words. "T'Challa said he left a gift when he said goodbye. Friday, where is the gift?" He was looking around the room when Friday responded by telling him it was in the kitchen. He returned with a large box with strategically placed holes. He sat it down and looked inside before yelling, "Kitty!"

       This would be a long night.
-------------------------------------------------------
AN: I'm getting chapters out a lot faster and I'm so happy about that! Thank you for reading so far! I still don't have a known amount of chapters, though.

Disclaimer: I own nothing but the plot.

       Love, Shortishbookworm!