I like the sound of this!

Here's the first chapter! Enjoy!

Picture of Luke on the side

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sat at my seat in the back of my History class taping my pencil lightly on the desk. Tap, Tap, Tap. This was extremely boring. I can't believe my dad was stupid enough to send me to an all girls college, I mean really. I'm a total outcast here, which I'm fine with. The fact that I'm "scene"  or "emo" makes everyone not want to talk to me, but rather about me. It's only been a week here and I have caused much trouble already. I hated hanging out with girls, they start too much drama, well the ones here do anyway. I only have one friend here and her name is Violet. She's really cool and she likes a lot of stuff I do, she's tom-boy like me. My goal right now is to get kicked out of the school. It's also really awful being separated from my brothers. They get to all go to the same collage, since it's an all boys school. Lucky poptarts...

I looked at the clock and it read 12:42 AM and I grinned like crazy. When the clock hits 12:45 my prank will go off. Thats the only thing I'm looking forward to.

3 minutes later the clock hit 12:45,

The song 99 Red Balloons by Goldfinger bursted through the loud speaker. With that started, the other part of my prank got released and I mean literally released. A ton of red balloons filled the school from the vents and their other hiding spaces. I had snuck into the school last night and set it up. Some of the balloons even had smiley faces on them. One of the balloons that I purposely set to fall into the office where the priniple's desk was said on it " Like the balloons? -Ash"

About two minutes later the music got shut off and was replaced by an irritaded voice.

"Ash, please come to the office, Ash" With that I grinned even bigger and walked to the office. I slumped into one of the forest green seats in front of the principle and smiled at her.

"Ash you're behavior is unacceptable and we will be calling you're parents, you are EXPELLED." YES!!!!! I mentally screamed even though I would miss Violet, but I'll keep in touch with her.

"Alright" was all I said to the principle. She just shook her head and walked out, not even bothering with me anymore.

*20 minutes later*

I heard the office door open and I turned my head to see my dad walk in. He talked to the principle about how sorry he was for my actions and blah, blah,  blah. I didn't really listen. The next thing I know we are in the car in an awkward silence, until my dad broke it. He let out a long sigh and said

"Ash, I can't believe you got kicked out of another school" He said and shook his head. He turned to face me, but then quickly put his gaze back on the road so we didn't get into a car accident

"What did you do to get yourself expelled?" He asked

"I made the loud speaker play 99 Red Balloons and set off a ton of red balloons throughout the school" I said smiling. I saw my dad trying not to smile and holding back laughter. He may be an adult, but hes a kid at heart.

"Well I guess I will find you another college then..." He said sighing.

"Can I go to the same school as my brothers?" I said hopefully as we got out of the car and into the house.

"It's an all guys school Ash." My dad replied.

"So? Dad you know I fit in best with the guys! I'm practically one of them! Oh please, please, please, please, pleaseee!!!!"

"Fine" My dad gave in.

"YESSS!!!!!" I screamed loudly and tackled my dad with a hug. "thank you!" . He just laughed and said

"You're welcome, but you have to stay out of trouble there" He said sternly, but started to smile as he saw the grin on my face.

"I'm not really sure about sending my daughter to an all boys school... I mean they are teenage guys and you're the only girl there... but I have a plan. It will let me know you're safer along with you're brothers protection." That's one thing about my brothers they are VERY protective of me.

"What is it?" I asked cautiously.

"I want you to pretend to be a guy..." He answered. I stared at him in shock.

"Ummmmm... well I guess so if it means going to school with my brothers." It was true, I need to be with them.

"So does this mean I have to cut my hair and such?" I asked kinda panicked, I love my hair and would hate cutting it. I'm not a girly-girl, but my hair and eyes were my favorite part of me.

"You could wear a wig..." My dad suggested. Yeah that will do.

"But what about these?" I said and pointed to my chest.

"We can wrap gauze around them and it will give you a flat chest, just don't take you're shirt off."

"Alright sounds like a plan." I said and smiled.

"Wait! Can we not tell the boys about me coming there, I want to mess with them before they find out it's me." I smiled widely.

"Okay. I'm going to go call the school and enroll you, only they will know you're a girl and I will explain the situation. So head to the mall and get yourself some guy clothes." He said while tossing me the keys to the car. We are rich, but we didn't like to show off our money. 

*2 hours later*

I was packing all my guy clothes and stuff into my bags for college, I also packed some girl clothes for when no one's around. I decided to make my guy appearance be sort of like my girl appearance. I still have the same emo/scene look, but it looks more emo now. I also bought these contacts that make my eyes look like a very light blue and they kinda look scary, which should give me a "don't mess with me" appearance. My wolf form doesn't look like a girl at all so that will really help keep my cover from being exposed. I best get some sleep because I'm leaving tomorrow for my new college.

*The next day*

After my alarm clock woke me up I walked into my bathroom and took a shower and got all my guy clothes on. I sprayed some Axe on so I wouldn't be a guy that smelled like flowers and put on my wig. I looked in the mirror and if I say so myself I make a pretty hot guy. I brought my stuff downstairs and headed to the car. I put all my stuff in and my dad came outside. When he saw me his eyes widened a bit, but then he smirked and came over to me. He put a hand on my shoulder and said

"Well, here's the son I never wanted" He said joking and winked. I laughed at him, we always joke around like this. We both got into the car and drove off.

*15 hours later*

After a extremely long ride I was exhausted. We went into the school and into the office. We talked to a lady at the front desk and she gave us my dorm number and all the rules. About 10 minutes later after the lady stopped talking we excited the office and my dad and I hugged and said our goodbye's.

Once I saw him leave I made my way to dorm 347, the room all my brothers are residing in. I grinned at the thought that we are all together again, I missed them so much. I put my ear up to the door to hear what they were talking about, since I'm a wolf it was easy to hear them.

"Dudes, help pick up a little our new roommate should be hear soon!" I heard Luke bellow.

"When will he be hear?" I heard Aiden ask.

"Any time now" Replied Gage.

"I hope he's awesome and not some like creepy, pedophile guy..." I heard Blake say with a shudder. I stifled back a laugh and opened  the door to my new roommates...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry the chapters boring, I had to get all this boring stuff out of the way so the story can really start.

=D